Help! Questions on Poison Ivy

RayRayGreeny69

420 Member
Hey Guys. I have a spot I need to use for my babies (ghost og.) The problem is there are patches of poison ivy. I'm thinking I will remove as much as I can so none will touch my plants. I am assuming poison ivy can't affect my plants as long as I remove as much as I can so it doesn't touch my plant. I read it can't affect anything by means of airborne travel unless it's set on fire. Can anybody advise??? Thanks

Hey Guys. I have a spot I need to use for my babies (ghost og.) The problem is there are patches of poison ivy. I'm thinking I will remove as much as I can so none will touch my plants. I am assuming poison ivy can't affect my plants as long as I remove as much as I can so it doesn't touch my plant. I read it can't affect anything by means of airborne travel unless it's set on fire. Can anybody advise??? Thanks
Definately don’t burn it. That stuff wreaks all kinds of havock on people and you definitely don’t want it in your lungs. I would be cautious about how you kill it. Don’t pour a bunch of chemicals on it that will soak into the ground and be bad for your weed plants. Put on protective clothes and take an old paint brush and brush solution all over the leaves of the poison ivy to kill it.

Back
Top Bottom