Help setting up armoire stealth grow 74''tall x46''wide x24''deep

KillaWatt

20160111_112002-1.jpg
20160111_111755.jpg

Hello everyone!! newbie here at:420: and i wanted to see if anyone with experience can help me set this thing up!
Ive been doing my best to look around and see what setup i could follow for guidelines with no luck..
I'm also having trouble finding out what will be the best way to set this up for a stealth grow but also max my yield. this will be my very first ever grow! and I'm very excited:wood:. any help/advice would be appreciated!!!

p.s i plan to use soil

What are the dimensions of the separate compartments (ie the top, and the two bottom spots)? I'd be trying to use the fact that those are below it if I were you. It also makes it harder to help not knowing exactly how much grow space you have.

Sorry about that smokiebear.
Since this post i've decided to take all the shelves out so now it sits H 60" x W 42" x L 24"
I went ahead and covered the inside with panda film.
I also plan on using some velcro straps to seal everything.
As far as lighting, fans, etc. I'm still having trouble finding out what items are going to optimize yield and product, but also keep the stealth profile.

Sent from my SM-N910T using 420

Good start. My area is 14" deep by 22" wide and 28" tall. I have around 2 square feet of light. Since that isn't much, I'll be using 10 CFLs to light it with a diy reflector. I'm waiting on some computer fans, 2 for exhaust, and I'll need to diy a carbon scrubber. After that, I just need to attach everything.

Your best bet is to search through completed and in progress journals for soil grows in similar sized cabs/tents. That's how I've learnt nearly everything so far (well and oodles of research). There are some insanely helpful member around these parts.

This post is also a well of information.

sorry for the super late reply haha.
ive been doing ALOT of homework lately so ive been really busy learning as i go.

so here are the details...
i decided to go with 2 300w led with about 180 of true watts per light..
as for ventilation i was really trying to see what would make the most out of my grow space.
i went with 4" inline fan with carbon filter..all of which will sit on the top, outside of the cab.
i plan on growing autos and i have ZERO experience in all this... so with that being said..
i wanted to see if you guys can help me figure how many auto plants i should grow for max yield and also the technique i should use... (s.o.g, scrog etc...) any help or advice is appreciated! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom