Help Stawberry Cough killed?

Wingman420

Commercial Cultivator
Hi Sorry I do not have a working camera but picture this: I have a Strawberry Cough clone that was beautiful. It was put in a greenhouse in an open air walk in cage growing to almost five feet. She has begun to flower in the last few weeks and do well until several days ago when I transplanted from a 5gal pot to a 30gal pot and over fertilized. The following day I saw leaves showing yellow and black burn and drooping so I knew I burned it with nutrients. I then repotted to clean mix of Pro mix/perlite/worm castings and flushed with Ph'd water and today the whole plant seems a loss with all leaves drooping and fan leaves dead.
I am wanting to bring the plant inside and re-veg what are your thoughts on this idea?

I realize I was a total fool for touching something that was fine, my idea to re-pot was in the hopes of higher yield and I will be 420% sure never to over feed again this is a huge loss to me.
:lot-o-toke:

:smokin:Thanks HealingKronic, I knew the plant was a goner but did not want to face facts. I am unfamiliar with today's strains and in my excitement to "help out" such a prolific specimen I burned all the leaf off the plant and it has begun to dry out.
I did flush with water after changing soil and then again with H20 and Roots Excelerateur trying to promote healing on the roots. I have moved the plant to an inside location and will beam it 18-24hrs of light with an HID 1k MH with the hopes of re-vegging this beauty. I will leave all buds alone and hope some branches will spring back to life.
:thanks: for reaffirming what I did not want to happen.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom