Is this normal

Connie147

Hi all looking for some help here,my girl is blueberry strain,growing in biobizz all mix soil,in 12l fabric pots,under a spider farmer se3000 v2 led,(300w actual),she is fed bio biz nutes at recommended dosage and is watered every 2 days with a ph of 6.3 when pot feels lights ,lights around 16 inches from plant she was first grow as a auto flower as that what the seeds say it was but apparently not she is a photo,no big deal I thought but she is growing like this ,so many leaves covering bud sites and they are always drooping ,maybe they stand for a day then droop,not sure if it’s a watering issue or just how she is growing,been in flower now for 2 weeks and hairs already going brown,just seems so many leaves,I’m just wondering is it worth my time in keeping her going or just cut my losses with this 1,

FDF9D593-3931-4DB2-A6E6-972BBEB904A3.jpeg

312ABEE7-CE80-444D-9660-0B7BED6E91CE.jpeg

14C5A64A-4217-4897-9349-99AB05C9C3D1.jpeg

9D3F32F0-2347-4F54-BB28-888B3DF737B0.jpeg

Hiya Connie.
Your blueberry looks gorgeous. She's showing alot of sativa genetics by the look of it.
Do you know what seed breeder it came from? they might have a picture on their website to compare.
Some sativa don't like strong feeding..if they get to much nitrogen the leaves can curl under. Yours has a curl so could be the issue. Hopefully someone else will chime in.
Another thing that makes leaves curl is overwatering but if you lift the kids and they're light before you water, it should be alright for that. Maybe try watering the third day?

I've got the se3000 v1. I've only got it in a little 80×80cm tent, so it never goes over 80%.
What size space are you in?
Is there good extraction of air?

Hi ty for replys.I got them from ice head seeds in uk,these are replacement seeds for a previous batch that turned out to be male,rest seeds in pack grew ok and normally as I call it,this girl was vegged a lil longer than normally would but I thought she was an auto but would never bud until I flipped to 12\12 light cycle,my rh sits around the 60% range but has been way lower past week as temps went crazy in Scotland lately,my tent is a 4x4x8 with fan sucking hot air out and oscillating fan inside tent ,temps normally in the 70 to 80 range

Blimey, does it actually get that hot up there. :laugh:
I'm down south uk on the coast and it's nuclear.

Sounds like you've got things covered Connie..this plant has just come out big freak sativa.
Like I said some sativa like it drier and weaker feed. You might need to play about a bit. Sativa can take ages to flower fully also.
She may turn into the best plant you've grown. Enjoy her sativa beauty.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom