Is this normal?

Skillcraft

My girl is in week 14 of flower and has started losing leaves pretty quickly. I recently dropped ppm from 950 to 600. I grow in straight coco coir and keep my temps from 74 to 82. Rh is around 58% and I keep ph at around 6.5. I am thinking part of the leaf loss is just natural but she also looks hungry to me. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance for any replies and advice.
20210908_210452.jpg
20210908_210440.jpg
20210907_195505.jpg

20210907_195411.jpg

I have a late auto that’s doing the same thing , 12 weeks in flower, but a soil grow. Started yellowing about 5-6?weeks into flower. I gave her a shot of 1/2 strength N, and then started FF Tiger bloom (has 1% N) and Cal mag. It definitely slowed the yellowing, I actually think the cal mag helped the most. But Bottom line is the leaves will yellow as the buds mature, you can slow it, but not stop it. It’s natures way! lets hope others weigh in.

I have a late auto that’s doing the same thing , 12 weeks in flower, but a soil grow. Started yellowing about 5-6?weeks into flower. I gave her a shot of 1/2 strength N, and then started FF Tiger bloom (has 1% N) and Cal mag. It definitely slowed the yellowing, I actually think the cal mag helped the most. But Bottom line is the leaves will yellow as the buds mature, you can slow it, but not stop it. It’s natures way! lets hope others weigh in.
Thank you for the reply.

I would try lowering your PH. Most people recommend a ph the fluctuates between 5.6-6.3. That's what I do for my own grows and I see very little yellowing of my leaves. Also, are you checking the EC of your runoff?

I would try lowering your PH. Most people recommend a ph the fluctuates between 5.6-6.3. That's what I do for my own grows and I see very little yellowing of my leaves. Also, are you checking the EC of your runoff?
I check runoff every time. It stays around 450 ppm. But I will try lowering ph. Thank you for the reply and insight. It is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom