What deficiency problem is this?

Peterpangreen

Hi guys,

Got one plant in the room that shows this curling leaf problem. Anyone knows what this is and what I should do to correct it?
I have 2 more but they show weaker signs of this. Using plagron roots and grow with around 500 ppm's and pH at 6.0-6.5

IMG_20201220_185536.jpg
IMG_20201220_185524.jpg
thanks in advance

IMG_20201220_185556.jpg

What else are you feeding them? Plagron Roots and Grow seems to be an enhancer unless I'm reading it wrong. Can you post pics of the nutes you are using?
A little bit botanicare Silica blast, and that's it.
Maybe just ph'd water for a while and lower the plagron grow base nutrient..

A little bit botanicare Silica blast, and that's it.
Ok, so there's lots of products on their site, and without knowing a lot about your substrate, the amount of everything being fed, and the guaranteed analysis of the products I could only suggest to reduce whatever product has the most N in it.
Ideally you want to reset your media by running some plain water through her first, so a reset and reduced nutes should fix her up.

Ok, so there's lots of products on their site, and without knowing a lot about your substrate, the amount of everything being fed, and the guaranteed analysis of the products I could only suggest to reduce whatever product has the most N in it.
Ideally you want to reset your media by running some plain water through her first, so a reset and reduced nutes should fix her up.
Thanks allot for your quick help, I will follow this and come with an update :D

OK, good luck. The plants look great overall. Nicely done.
Thanks! Its silver haze from RQSeeds. Just loving this strain so much in every way!

I missed this the first time. It looks like you plant is in flower now, or in transition from veg, so less Grow would be the way to go. What are you using for bloom then?

Thanks! Its silver haze from RQSeeds. Just loving this strain so much in every way!
Nice!

I missed this the first time. It looks like you plant is in flower now, or in transition from veg, so less Grow would be the way to go. What are you using for bloom then?

Nice!
Also Plagron Bloom nutes, o and i forgot to mention Plagron Enzymes.
Yes they're 12 days in flower now in flower.
But I start feeding them bloom nutes mostly when the stretch is done.

Below are the feed calculators. I'm not sure if you have been following them but here they are.

1608500396785.png
Yes thanks, I'm using this already with lower EC values.

OK, so it sounds like all you need to do is balance out the nutes a bit. You're all set.
Yes, strange that the rest of the silver hazes look pretty good.
IMG_20201217_192438.jpg
IMG_20201217_191647.jpg
IMG_20201217_191645.jpg
IMG_20201217_184140.jpg
IMG_20201217_184130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom