What deficiency is this?

LoveGreen

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me what deficiency this is?

I searched a bit and it could be calcium?

The medium is coco+perlite + a little vermiculite and pH is 5.9 to 6.

I haven't started with nutes yet and will do so this week.

They are only 24 days old.

Thank you for your help!

IMG_0973_1_2.JPG
IMG_097228.JPG
IMG_0974_1_.jpg

Looks like potassium deficiency to me but please do an inspection on the under side of the leafs with a 60x magnifier!

Yes I am going to do that and report back here. Do you think I should wait a few days to actually determine what this is (if there are no bugs found)

No, no nutes at all. I am going to give the first feeding tomorrow. I am so damn worried right now because I don't have a magnifier. I read some things about spider mites and that has me freaking out now.

Also, I have other plants in the grow room. I have 5 more seedlings and 1 plant that's as old as this one. Don't you think I would see the same symptoms on the other plant? They are placed right next to each other

Avoid feeding until this is resolved..
quote: "The medium is coco+perlite + a little vermiculite and pH is 5.9 to 6."

coco and vermiculite both hold considerable water AND nutes, this is the issue, consider re-potting but add 30% perlite, to allow more air in, this will delay harvest but you will get a tree in..!

Yes both strains are different.

Vastok, I repotted and the pic is after the repotting. It probably contains 5% vermiculite now. I am unable to figure out what this problem is.

Back
Top Bottom