Is this nitrogen deficiency?

LoveGreen

Hi, the plant in the pic is about a month old and is a bagseed. The pH is about 6.2 and I'm growing in coco + perlite. The leaves at the bottom have turned completely yellow and the new leaves are lime green in color. Is this nitrogen deficiency? The cuts you see are the results of a FIM (I hope it worked :) )

IMG_108033.JPG
IMG_1079_1_.JPG
IMG_107826.JPG

Please let me know if you think otherwise.

Thanks

I think growing in coco the ph needs to be lower and the plant needs to be fed. I believe coco is like hydro where it needs nutrients and stuff when you water. research growing in coco.

Yes I have used nutrients and they are 19-19-19. I was wondering if I need to add some blood meal to provide Nitogen.

Hey love yes looks like n deficiency. jojo's right thats not the best nutes for your cannabis, during veg you want something with more n so something like 19-10-10 & during flower 10-10-19 for example & make sure it contains cal/mag otherwise you need to add this. In fact just get proper cannabis nutes that contains it everything. good luck

I added urine and waited two days, then I added something called 'Rich Fertiplus', which contains nitrogen 4-3-3 (organic) and my god! The leaves are bursting now. For anyone who cares, I'll add a pic. And oh, the FIM seems to be working too!

Back
Top Bottom