Nitrogen Deficiency?

I use the old school test equipment where you fill a glass container with water and add a few drops of indication solution that tells you the water's ph by changing the color of the water but thanks for the warning

Do you not use an ec meter to measure the strength of your feed? With out knowing the strength of what you are feeding its more difficult to diagnose. Its likely not the strength of nutes that is the problem but more a ph issue and the fact you are treating it like a complete soil grow when infact its more of a hybrid mix. I wouldnt be upping feed until you know what you are putting in there. I would definately be feeding daily instead of every 3 days. If you are adding calmag and base nute its likely not lack of nitrogen in the feed but more a ph issue. Get an ec meter, check the ec of your water and then the ec of your solution once nutes are added. Also use a digital ph meter tobget an accurate reading of ph also. Until you can do that its just guess work.

I checked the ph on all my plants and some were way down at 4 so I dida powerful flush that made it come back to 6-6.5
then added 10 ml terra flores (canna) and 2ml calmag advanced nutrients (this mix works well on the plants that had proper pH)

so I'll just have to wait in suspense to se if the flush solved the problem

going to buy a ec meteron next payday so I get a little more control and possibly digital ph meter

Cultivator i if I water every day, the pot never going to get dry so I do not think it's going to work to water every day

Water less. But more frequent. Half of your mix is hydroponic medium. The coco will be causing issues i bet. It holds onto phosphorus and needs different feed than soil.

Ive grown many thousands of plants mate. With 50/30/20 soil/coco/perlite it be pretty hard to over water. Dont water to run off. Water enough so pot is light to lift 24 hours later. This will rapidly increase growth due to increased o2 levels in the rootzone. Also it will keep the ph of the medium more stable.

If you choose to grow in soil only add perlite not coco. Otherwise just grow straight coco, its way better than soil.

Water less. But more frequent. Half of your mix is hydroponic medium. The coco will be causing issues i bet. It holds onto phosphorus and needs different feed than soil.

Ive grown many thousands of plants mate. With 50/30/20 soil/coco/perlite it be pretty hard to over water. Dont water to run off. Water enough so pot is light to lift 24 hours later. This will rapidly increase growth due to increased o2 levels in the rootzone. Also it will keep the ph of the medium more stable.

If you choose to grow in soil only add perlite not coco. Otherwise just grow straight coco, its way better than soil.

ok now I understand what you mean :thanks:

it might be too early to say but after yesterday fush it is already a big differences in the plants almost all of the plants are worshiping the grow gods so I guess I'm on the right path so going to water every day in the future and ensure that the pH remains stable in the pot

so thanks for the help guys:thumb:

it might be too early to say but after yesterday fush it is already a big differences in the plants almost all of the plants are worshiping the grow gods so I guess I'm on the right path so going to water every day in the future and ensure that the pH remains stable in the pot

so thanks for the help guys :thumb:

Excellent. I know when I ran into that issue I was very stressed. Still unhappy how mine turned out. I was unfortunately not able to get a response in my journal, or any other threads! I am glad I can share my limited knowledge in this case.

1661459262362.png

These seem to be spoken well of. Good price. Search that model on your amazon of origin and I am sure free shipping will be offered

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom