Help! urgently needed - micro nutrients

GigaGrew

Hi, long story short, my plants are suffing a deficiency, zinc/mag or cal, not really sure which.

I flush my plants pretty often as im using a 5-5-5.

i need help choosing a product that i can get fast in the uk that deals with just the micro nutes (does not contain N-P-K)

i know there are tons of products out there....and thats exactly the problem, im overwhelmed.

you would think something called micro would be the one, but no...its a 5-1-1 oO

pls help, im not many weeks from done and it would be a tragedy to fail now.

Re: HELP! urgently needed..micro nutrients.

That is all good and well but a deficiency usually isn't from a lack of those nutrients being available but more about these nutes being blocked. A good old fashioned PH balanced flush would probably do the trick. :goodluck:

....that seems odd. The water you flush with should have the trace elements in it.

'Inorganic minerals generally enter surface water and ground water via storm water runoff or through the Earth's crust. Treatment processes also lead to the presence of some minerals. Examples include calcium, zinc, manganese, phosphate, fluoride and sodium compounds'

I'd say worse case scenario put a 5 gallon bucket out next time it rains BUT your tap water has those trace elements....your receptors are blocked. If your adding ANY trace elements to a grow your overanalyzing most likely and missing something else. Hope you figure it out!!!
:goodluck:

....that seems odd. The water you flush with should have the trace elements in it.

'Inorganic minerals generally enter surface water and ground water via storm water runoff or through the Earth's crust. Treatment processes also lead to the presence of some minerals. Examples include calcium, zinc, manganese, phosphate, fluoride and sodium compounds'

I'd say worse case scenario put a 5 gallon bucket out next time it rains BUT your tap water has those trace elements....your receptors are blocked. If your adding ANY trace elements to a grow your overanalyzing most likely and missing something else. Hope you figure it out!!!
:goodluck:

Im pretty sure my water is at PH8 (tap water). i was using rain water till i heard that we can get our cal/mag from tap water left to stand.

the very last thing i did for my plants was
1 fill a bath with tap water, trckling slowly from height to try to add a little more oxygen (water trickles into an open tank in the loft where it already stands untill demanded) so my tap water has been gently waterfalled twice, and stood twice. it is hard water.

2 my pots are aproximatly 3L, i took a plant out of the grow cupboard and placed it into the sink where i then poured 10L of water from the bath through the soil. i then got another 2 litres and added 2ml of PH down and 1ml of baby bio herb (5-5-5) the food i have been using the entire grow (thats why i flush weekly, with that ratio i cant add the extra it needs, only let it take what it needs and flush the waste) and poured that through the soil and returned the plant to the grow cupboard once it stopped dripping..did this for both plants.

3 after the plants had an hour to settle (they were thirsty before their drink, first time i deliberatly waited for droop, learning 'lift the pot' after i had potted and watered. skill learned now.) i pruned all but the very top big leaves (those that dont display any flowering) and some of the smaller leaves from flowering stems (mainly on the sides facing in towards the trunk). once pruned, i gently tied up all the branches to be closer together( so i can move all my lights in. less to burn and more access to buds.

if you need any more info, my grow is in my sig and i may have already covered it and not known the significance. =)

Back
Top Bottom