Help! Very Strange

nate-bomb

Hey So i have noticed this very weird discoloration among my plants.
A week after transplanting my plants are starting to turn white from the stem and spreading to the outer parts. The plants are more whitish looking at them with the eye rather than picts. Someone please help. The light are on a 18-6 hr cycle.
IMG_21006.jpg

IMG_33014.jpg

ill copy paste a segment of a usefull chart...

1) a) If the problem affects only the bottom or middle of the plant go to #2.
b) If it affects only the top of the plant or the growing tips, skip to #10.
c) If the problem seems to affect the entire plant equally, skip to #6.

10) a) Leaves are yellow or white, but the veins are mostly green. >> Iron (Fe) deficiency.
b) If not, #11.

11) a) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf
margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency.
b) If not, #12.

12) a) Leaves are twisted. Otherwise, pretty much like #11. >> Zinc (Zn)
deficiency.
b) If not, #13.

13) a) Leaves twist, then turn brown or die. >> The lights are too close to the plant. Rarely, a Calcium (Ca) or Boron (B) deficiency.
b) If not… You may just have a weak plant.

remember that its normally a PH lock that causes many problems, not the fact its acutally lacking them in the medium... so check your PH first, before feeding them more of what they already have, and ending up burning them

like is stated here "Manganese - Mn gets locked out when the pH is too high, and when there's too much iron. Use
chelated Mn.

Zinc - Also gets locked out due to high pH. Zn, Fe, and Mn deficiencies often occur together, and are usually from a high pH. Don't overdo the micro-nutrients- lower the pH if that's the problem so the
nutrients become available. Foliar feed if the plant looks real bad. Use chelated zinc."

normally just lowering the PH will do wonders.

ill copy paste a segment of a usefull chart...

1) a) If the problem affects only the bottom or middle of the plant go to #2.
b) If it affects only the top of the plant or the growing tips, skip to #10.
c) If the problem seems to affect the entire plant equally, skip to #6.

10) a) Leaves are yellow or white, but the veins are mostly green. >> Iron (Fe) deficiency.
b) If not, #11.

11) a) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf
margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency.
b) If not, #12.

12) a) Leaves are twisted. Otherwise, pretty much like #11. >> Zinc (Zn)
deficiency.
b) If not, #13.

13) a) Leaves twist, then turn brown or die. >> The lights are too close to the plant. Rarely, a Calcium (Ca) or Boron (B) deficiency.
b) If not… You may just have a weak plant.

remember that its normally a PH lock that causes many problems, not the fact its acutally lacking them in the medium... so check your PH first, before feeding them more of what they already have, and ending up burning them

like is stated here "Manganese - Mn gets locked out when the pH is too high, and when there's too much iron. Use
chelated Mn.

Zinc - Also gets locked out due to high pH. Zn, Fe, and Mn deficiencies often occur together, and are usually from a high pH. Don't overdo the micro-nutrients- lower the pH if that's the problem so the
nutrients become available. Foliar feed if the plant looks real bad. Use chelated zinc."

normally just lowering the PH will do wonders.

Forum Guidlines

Whats good nibec!!!

Hey there brotha!!! easy there with the linking!!! it is against the TOS here to link another site to ours!!! take a minute to take a look at the forum guidlines link that I have provided for you... you don't wanna get banned from here just for not knowing the rules here brotha!!! I don't want to see anyone get banned for any reason!!! Just a heads up for ya brotha!!!

:peacetwo:

hmm, well, this is the first forum that i'v been on thats ever had that... im still a little unsure as to why.. if its a good resource... you would think it would be fine. Otherwise we shouldnt be allowed to tell people to use google either... :-\

i edited my post to remove the link.. thanks for the heads up, overlooked that one., can you edit your quote to remove the link also? just so issues dont arise.

i read over the tos again... and if i understand correctly... i can copy paste from other sites, but not name them, or link to them, is that correct?

pretty much, we are trying to make :420: as big as we can!!! if we send our users to other sites, then it is like downsizing ourselves!!!

Rules on Hyperlinking
420 Magazine allows linking to most other sites for the purpose of providing a reference. We do not allow either recommending, linking to, or discussions of other Cannabis related forums/communities, personal blogs, or other networking oriented communities such as Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter.

Any links included in a post that are seen to be of a commercial or promotional nature from an external site are not permitted. Off-site links in signatures are prohibited for members; only paid sponsors may tastefully link to their websites. This helps preserve sales for our sponsors as well as saving our valued members from fraudulent links to phishing sites and/or sites tracking IP addresses.

Before linking to an offsite reference, we respectfully request that members utilize our Search Feature and/or Search Tips to find and link to on-site content; if available. We encourage members to participate in establishing desirable content here. We hope all members will consider that 420 Magazine is a free site and that we exist solely due to the support of our Sponsors and the generosity of our members who make Voluntary Donations. We are always delighted to receive donations, which are used to help sustain our mission of bringing cannabis and hemp awareness to the world

We work very hard to make this the best source of information for everyone. Please respect this and do not promote other forums here, instead help us build this international alliance of free thinkers.

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom