Help! what is happening to my plant? Please Help

Bimmer85

Ok so both my girls were doing just great until sometime last night. When I went to bring them outside I noticed the larger one had some nute burn and the dwarf one was really starting to sag. Now the large seems generally ok, maybe some slight sagging but nothing horrible. The dwarf on the other hand looks like its going to die on me. I was going to wait it out but now am considering doing a flush since I doubt it will recover. I was dumb and decided to add nutes to it since it was growing much much slower then the second girl which were both planted the same time. Anyway please let me know what this could possibly be. Im guessing I fucked it with the nutes...
IMG_03987.JPG
IMG_039711.JPG
IMG_039612.JPG

Nutrients early will cause problems but the sagging could be either from over watering or underwatering.

You may be overwatering your plant, and keeping the soil too moist. Cannabis does not like moist soil for very long.

I recommend watering less, feel how heavy the pot is when wet, and then when dry. Then you can simply lift your pot to know when it needs water.

Another good method is to stick your finger into the soil, get your index finger about half way into the soil. If it feels moist, you can leave it be, if it is dry give it a watering.

Let the soil dry back a bit and your plant should bounce back.

Back
Top Bottom