plants are i think you call it "rams horn" and some burding.. Can anyone help me?

leengreen

Uesing 3gl. buckets and a 1000 watt lamp... was looking very good, untill I started the flowering 3 days ago. now they look like yellow and sagging. Maybe over watering or something? Help me out....

Plant's were looking really good for the past 6 weeks. Started the flowering three days ago. Today some are looking yellow on the tips and are sagging badly. I'm using 3gl. buckets and a 1000 watt lamp. only water every 2 to 3 days, not looking good at all. What can I do to fix this? I have laid off the nutes and water. Thinking going to just let them dry out and flush them in two days, but need some advice... I have way to much capital into this for them to die HELP! HELP! HELP! PLEASE....

1000w is quite hot so I would assume you have it well away! especialy at this early stage. I brought a digital ballast the other week which you can dim at 50% to start and move up after a few days. I personally go for 600w lights although if I wanted 1000 I would choose 600 and 400w over more ground. 1000w in a small cuboard I assume would be deadly!

As TheW1set states without photos its hard to say!

Let us all know if it gets worse! I know what you mean about the capitol!

Back
Top Bottom