Please Help! I am Begging you all, Pineapple chunk Dying

Bean66

SOIL GROW

Strain - Barneys Farm - Pineapple chunk
# of Plants - 3
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Flower
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - (1) 300 Watt LED ( Advance LED )
Nutrients - Advance Nutrients ( micro,grow,bloom) Sensi grow A&B PH perfect, Bud candy , B52, Bud ingnitor, Over drive , Big Bud.
Medium - 75% Perlite 25% Vermiculite
PPM - 1100 plus I think I have no kool meter :( Just strips.
PH - 6-6.8
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -74 to 82
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 5' x 13'
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves are curling ( Rams Horn ) Canoeing, Dark Green, Slow groth or no growth,
I am in my 5th week of flowering and all has turned on me. I dont want to loose this grow. So any advice will help and thank you in advance.

What I have done so far
Flushed for 2 waterings, Gave 1/2 strength for one , back to just water till i figure out wtf is going on
Think I had a nut lock but dont think so IMO I am MG defficent or root bound or somthing lol I dont freaking know.
Here are some Pics
PS: My plants started showing signs after i went to 12/12 Did not really look bad till last week been trying to solve my self.

Your PH does appears to be to high for a perlite/vermcumilite grow & should be treated as hydroponic PH value some where between 5.6 to 5.8 ideally... present PH would be pretty good for soil growing tho... but not the case here !

It does appear to be some Mg-magnesium defeciency on some of the girls & prehaps a Ca-calcium/Mg-magnesium supplement should be used also :thumb:

Dark green leafs curling like rams horns would normally suggest a nitrogen toxicity issue (over feeding/or high value of nitrogen in nutrients) some strains appear to be more sensitive than others to this... & may wish to lower nutrients a little for a couple of weeks to off set problem after a good flush is applied...

Over watering. Turn fans on 24hrs a day and poke holes in the soil to try and get the soil dried out a little. Should take 3 or 4 days and they'll start to perk up. Don't give them any more water till they look healthy again.

Poked holes ( carefully ) I Did not think I was over watering, I would water about every 4 to 5 days. Pots felt light like in the begining then water again , when I water there dry as far as I can stick my finger down.
Directed my fan at base of plants. Ordered some CalMag. Got 12 ltrs of distilled water to flush them next watering, As last time I used bottled water from home hardware.
So here are some Questions ??
When I flush, if I have it should I put my calmag in my flush ? or Just straight distilled? and As far as my Nutrients how would you guys use them. Like do I stop using base now ? ( micro grow bloom ) and just use my big bud and over driver and bud candy ?
I guess I am asking how would you attack this problem ?
And Can I still save my plants or are they screwed up now ? ( Harvest amount )

PS: Got a soild test kit my soil PH is 6.5 to 7 But my N test was blood red, I am roasting them I think if the test is right

Back
Top Bottom