Help! Wilting plants

hello mate,how long you been in flower for,if not too long,i.e few days......turn back 18/6,wont kill them,might add few days to flower though!!!!but might be worth at end???

high albert, they've been in flower now going on 2 wks, and, i put 1 of the fans on the door facing up at the light,about 8 or 9 inches from light and that is helping with the heat. i did that mainly for space but its working somewhat:smokin:

Akaman It sounds like you have your heat problem fixed. You need to keep the temp below 90F for good flowering. The best ph for soil is 5.8 to 6.5 ph so anything above or below can cause problems. As for sexing 2 to 3 weeks is about the time you should start seeing preflowers. A picture of the plant's would be very helpful.:ganjamon:

Pan4

there you go mate,its usually by trial and error with growing,if you cant keep below 90 degrees i know because i have been there,might pay to add a little co2,plants will appreciate it,also with over heat you usually destroy all moisture in grow and in return produces dry heat,so maybe hang a damp towel in top of grow to raise humid a touch,or if super rich a humidifier!!!

Akaman It sounds like you have your heat problem fixed. You need to keep the temp below 90F for good flowering. The best ph for soil is 5.8 to 6.5 ph so anything above or below can cause problems. As for sexing 2 to 3 weeks is about the time you should start seeing preflowers. A picture of the plant's would be very helpful.:ganjamon:

Pan4

hi Pan thx for response ,i sent u a private message did u get it? in the mean time if my pics dont post they will be in members gallery. i havent been successful posting pics
overlay-round.gif
:smokin:
008126.jpg

006130.jpg

005143.jpg

high albert, u wont believe what happened today man. the light starts at 8:28 in the morn, i woke up at 9:15.forgot that light is on timer so entire cab which is shrouded in darkness is now lit up still shrouded. i jumped up snatched all the coverings off, the temp was 98 f. i thought ,oh damn i effed up for sure but lo and behold they were still standing straight .scared the hell outta me:trance::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom