Wilting from the top.

NightLove

Finally after 4 months and a half of waiting, my plant has start budding. It's has been budding for 2 months and I am starting to have some serious problem.
The tip of the plant is wilting slowly branch by branch, I have no idea what's wrong with and it just suddenly happen that way.
I am wondering is it the strong wind(i am growing it our door) has been blowing it this few weeks and causes it to wilt at the top?! Could tat happen anyway?
Maybe my pot is too small for the plant, i have to water it everyday due to the size of my pot. Muds gets drys up very fast and watering daily is needed.
help would be appreciated, thank you.

here is my poor plant's picture

PA030091.JPG

I used 'Schultz All Purpose'(20-30-20) for the Vege cycle and 'Schultz Bloom Plus'(10-54-10) for my budding cycle. Both are water soluble nute, I've been using half of its direction. I use it everytime I water my plant and when I need to water my plant daily I use it alternate days. I don't think I over water it, in fact sometimes I didn't manage to water it on time and it start to drop( not wilt, it just looking like it's about to die when you did not water it on time). Of course it wouldn't die as long as moisture is giving before it really wilt.

That is a very large plant. If the container it is growing in is not large enough the plant will become seriously rootbound and necrosis will continue until death.

Yup...it's a large plant as you can tell from the picture that it's almost as tall as the door. didn't expect it to grow so big, i guess i have move it to a bigger pot. is there any way to control the size of the plant?

I would suggest flowering sooner. :peace:

I've tried to start 12/12 from the beginning. tot it would work, but got terrible pest problem, and i have to discard all of it. Anyway, that attempt gave me a feeling that it would be over size by the maturity of the plant( growing at 20" yet no flowering sign). I ended up bend the plant then pest come in and there goes the end of it

Back
Top Bottom