Help with drooping leaves and are they the right size ?

Ajmma

Hi this is my first grow and was just woundering if these amnesia haze are a decent size for there age. They had 4 weeks veg and are in there second day of flower. Also leaves drooping abit, temp is 85f with co2 bag with a wilma system that is feeding three times a day for 15 mins, using cocco. humidity is 53% any ideas people thanks
image8028.jpg

Hello there. While I dont have experience with coco I can say for certain 85 is to hot for the plants. They might be perspiring all of their water stressing them out. Im sorry I am not familiar with a wilma system. Can you clarify for my own knowledge

Hi thanks for your reply. wilma is a dripper system 8 pot ll letre pots. Through veg i kept it a 75f, i read loads of forums saying when you add co2 to raise the temps. I was growing with one 600w then add another one when switched to 12/12 and added the co2 bag ?

Your co2 bag may not be putting enough ppm in the air of co2 for your room to be that high temp. Do you have away to test and see how much co2 is building up? It should be 1000-1500 to run higher temps.Are you running a Exhaust fan? Sorry for all the ? but trying to help.

Thanks i dont have nothing to test it at the moment but its one of the exhale bags my space is 1.2x1.2 and i have a 5" extration fan thanks

Yeah I suppose I failed to mention the ppm for the co2 equates to higher temps. I do like your grow space though it is very tidy if a bit crammed. I suppose you plan to flower very soon then? So you have 1200 watts in a space slightly over 1 X 1? Damn dude hope you have loads of ventilation . You are right about acceptable temps being higher with more co2 but remember during your lights out the plants expel co2 so keep that in mind as well. With a space that small I just cant see letting the temps get that high. How much vertical space is there?

The grow space is 2m tall they have been in flower now for two days. I did just wnt 8 but got offerd 2 free cuttings so i took them but i do have some where to put the two if it gets crammed. I have my extraction on 24/7. Is there some thing that i should change or would it be ok to carry on ?

Carry on. Im glad you flowered now. you should be fine since you are in flowering now. overcrowding shouldnt be a issue

No problem. From your pics it looks like you did a really great job applying the mylar(Doesnt look like tin foil so i am assuming) There is no wrinkles to take away light reflectiveness very nice. What did you use as adhesive to hang it? I have a whole roll of anti detection mylar but its just been sitting there as a roll for about 6 months because i dont know what to stick it to the wall without taking off paint when i remove it to clean.

Thanks man i used plaster board and stapled the mylar to it with a hole at the top for the ducting to go straight into the attic the taped into the chimney breat so it goes straight out

Unfortunately due to where I live I cant have any ducting for ventilation so it is just fans for me and passive ventilation by opening a door every once in awhile but yeah its looking good for you. Did you resolve the drooping you were worried about?

AQlright check your user cp at the top left. I left you rep and a message :) Take it easy

Back
Top Bottom