Help with possible deficiency diagnosis please

Curiousnoob

Hello, I am hoping one of you wonderful people could help diagnose my problem.
Plant is (strawberry cough) 5 weeks into flowering. In soil, nutrients (ph6, ppm800) every second day with a flush Of straight PH6 water once a week.
It is only on one plant, but I think I can start to see same issue starting on another (ICE). First two photos are from one week ago, where after some reading I come to the conclusion that it is a calcium deficiency. I have since added a cal mag (calimagic) supplement to my nutes at recommended dose 1ml/1ltr/gallon. Last two photos are from today (Sorry about photo). Now I'm not sure how long cal mag starts to take effect, but it is looking alot worse. Any advice information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
20181130_190325.jpg

20181130_190435.jpg

20181206_110231.jpg

20181206_110214.jpg

Nutrient_Chart2.gif

This chart should explain what is going on... study the two right panels for soil. Adjusting your fluids to pH of 6.0 makes Mg and Ca and P totally unavailable to the plant. Adjust your pH to 6.3-6.4 and then allow the drift of your soil to take it up through the range that picks up the magnesium that your plants are craving. Keep giving the calmag with every watering and the problem will stop progressing. The leaves taking damage right now are not going to totally green up, but they will get green again around the damaged areas.

Back
Top Bottom