Help with roots

blunted7

I have some beautiful plants that need to be moved as they are about a foot and a half away, how much of the roots have to be killed before shocking the plants? They should be moved but root tips will have to be cut in the process, will it survive? they are about 3 or 3 and a half feet tall, and about very bushy.

theres 2 plants that are about a foot and a half apart. they're already big enough that I'm guessing the roots have intertwined. so when i try to split them up, I'd be chopping a lot of roots. should i try to split them, or just leave them now. My main problem is that they were planted too close together, and i think that if I could split them up, they'll all fill up better with the extra space, but i dont want to hurt them in the process.

ya i moved the first one and it was a little stressed. but its already recovering after about a day. I'll try moving another soon. And thanks for the replies btw, its great that we have people looking out for the newer growers :)

i was wondering that at one pont but i use soil an diff pots so i ant got that problum good to see it worked out fine good luck in the fucher

this is my 1st grow ever and one of 2 of my babies has 5 blades per leaf and 7 on the other. the bigger one is about 2.5 to 3 ft high and looks like its bushy, its about 2.5 or 3 mo. old. when and how can I top it? they are already starting to put out the smell. also I have used banana peels and coffee grounds for fertilizer and it works great!!

Back
Top Bottom