Help with Sativa Trichome Rippness

weediologist

Baggie Seed came out Sativa am on 8 weeks flowering using 300watts CFL, my goal is 10-12 week.

I took some pix now, this was taken in my grow room, i had the LED light ON on the microscope, but i dont know if the grow room light is giving a lil amber lighting on the Trichomes... i see cloudy ones but i think they are clear due to lighting...but then again i dont know if anyone help me on this.

IMAG016822.jpg
IMAG016715.jpg
IMAG016614.jpg
IMAG016313.jpg
IMAG016418.jpg
IMAG01659.jpg
IMAG016015.jpg

ya i fucking hate i got a Sativa its take forever to flowering and gives less dense buds..... am going to check the trichomes again tonight as those where 3 days old see if i can better pix with it out of the grow room.

yep you got time give it a wait and wait smore
sucks but just keep checking when you get all cloudy with some amber
or mostly cloudy with some amber
unless you like it more heavy feeling then wait for more amber

ya i see cloudy ones now but only lile 20-30% of them and my hair are still white and have not growth.... fuck it ill just let it go till it ready, i took a popcorn of the plant last night and microwaved it in a tupperware with moist paper towel on top of the bud and slow dried it for about 8 mins, the taste was lil leafy but the high was upper head high and then gave me a lil narcotic high after 30mins, it got me pretty quick, i was surpriced as microwave nukes 60% of the potency .

i got purple kush seeds germinated and another seed from some bomb KB i think it was called green hulk.

well nothing dried in the microwave is gonna taste anything but grassy lol
wait till the hairs are at least 80 red then check the trichs again

here is some info on this grow

Sativa - Silver Haze (bag seed)

Sept 13 - OCt 11 (28days) Vege
Oct 24 - Dec 21 (58 days Flowering) 12/26 Days Left (70-84) thats 10-12 Weeks

pix coming up

when the hell this will be done lol the most i have flowered is 9.5 weeks for all my Indica plants ... this is my first Sativa and hate it lol... am just going to start Jornal for my Purple Kush and my baggie seed of great green in 2 weeks .... they are in soil now under 24hr lights.

in this thread ill just finish up my Silver Haze... it only got 2-3 weeks maybe 4. Ill start flushing in 2 weeks.

no am not giving it molasses, till flush week. And i dont think molassess adds trichomes its just feeds the mycorrhizae (fungus thats breaks down the nutes to feed the roots). But i have been feeding 1/2 strength 20-20-20 + 1/4 strength 10-50-10 + 1 Tsp Epsom Salt in a gallon, all together pHed at 6.5.

I just feed it 2 days ago and soil should be dry in 6 days and ill then flush it and let the soil dry out for couple days to give roots oxygen and just feed it water + 2Tsp molasses, then just water in the last week.

i wasw thinking in my last 3 weeks coming up should i change my light to 11/13 off/on, heard it helps Sativa rip faster.

Back
Top Bottom