Help! Won't Grow

JermzRemy

These are a week apart and the bigger one is 2 weeks old. The smaller sprouted on the 31st of oct so its about a week old. It hasnt grown since wont even stretch and get spindly there is no growth at all!! they have no nutes of course. They are under fluorescent tube lights and all the other 13 are growing fine, is it just a defective plant? Is it going through some sort of nutrience deficientcy, CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE !!!!

Heres a pic of the oldest and the problem one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also it is 10 of 14 so it sprouted earlier then others that are growing steady.

WP_000572.jpg

Re: HELP!! Won't Grow

late sprouter might just be working on root system bud doesnt look like its dying so just give it time.

are you going to do a grow journal on here? would love to see how it turns out

:goodluck:

How would I do a grow journal?

And it does have pests, its cheap soil so it has fungus gnats. Could they be fucking the roots?

Q. How can I control fungus gnats on my houseplants?

Fungus gnats are small, gray, midge-shaped flies approximately ¼” long. They love moist soil, and soil rich in all-natural matter (peat moss, etc.). The larvae feed on young seedlings and this can kill a young plant, but rarely will harm an established plant. Adult fungus gnats can transmit plant disease, but mostly they are an unsightly nuisance.

Adult female fungus gnats deposit approximately 100 to 150 eggs on the surface of the soil close to the stem of the plant. The life cycle of the gnat continues as they hatch in 4 to 6 days into the larval stage, which feed on fungi, all-natural material and plant tissue for 2 weeks. The fungus gnat then pupates and emerges as an adult a few days later.

A. Biological Control:

Reduce watering----fungus gnats love moisture—so, allow the soil to dry out, at least the top inch or so, between watering and then water infrequently.

Hey germ please check out my thread called gnats, gnats, gnats...for all kinds of home remedies....but still let it take a moment to figure life out.....it's not dying...could be again just some hot soil like frank said too....word....:peace:

Back
Top Bottom