Help! Yellow leavs that fall off. Half plant.

Calle

Hi!
Here the deal. The leavs are turning yellow at the bottom and fall off. I think it is an easy question, but i'm a beginner. Don't know ph. And a think the soil isn't the best. But what the hell should i do? I go crazy. the upper leaves are ok. It has been flowering now for 6 weeks, and I think it flowers ok. I got 2 plants. Good light and i think everythink is acceptable. But he soil isn't the best.

Thank you!

It is natural for a lot of leaves to yellow on a plant of that age. What is happening is that the plant is using the nitrogen stored in those leaves to help build the buds on top. It's fall in your garden and the leave are falling. If it bothers you a lot you can add a little grow nutrients but just a little but it is not necessary. Good harvest!

Thanks for your answer. You say assing grow nutrition. Grow nutrition i add all the time. BioBuzz-Grow is it called. I add it every time i add the flower nutrition. I hope you mean some other nutrition and that i haven't missunderstood that Grow nutrition should bee added continuously. Small problems, but still. Its a comfort that its normal for the leaves to become yellow. Shall see what i do.

The strain is White Castle. i can't really say about the buds, but i can atleast find som whiteness on the leavs in the buds.

I am 5 1/2 weeks into flower and my plants are dropping their bottom leaves like crazy too. If your buds are all looking good, don't fix what ain't broke. I have considered lollipopping, what is your thought on that MostlyCrazy? My space is a little cramped for 7 plants, I thought they might need some help getting light to the lower buds.

That far into flower is no time to start cutting on the plant. The plant has a lot of energy investing in those leaves and it is best to let them there for the plant to use at this point. About all you can do now is move some leaves around so some underbud can see the light and be something. Touching it a lot with buds producing is not something you want to do a lot of though.

Personally id never add veg nutes that far along. . if your growing a 55 to 60 day plant and your on day almost 40 thats crazy. the plant is in its last stage of life. and your not trying trow more leaf and branch. the plant needs to use whats in those leafs then discard em. use em then lose em. entire plants turn yellow toward the end.....the last thing you want to do right now is green up that plant. just my 2 cents.

I touch them as little as possible, but they do get moved (very carefully) for watering as I can't get to the back of the pack without moving front ones. That mostly involves touching the pots. No lolllipopping, gotcha. I will go down and tuck some of the big higher fans so that the smaller colas below them can get good light. Day 41 and counting..... :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom