Help

lovemyladys

Well, finally have to officially ask for some help. Though I have never posted, I feel like I know all the Deep Water Culture (esp. Roseman) very well from the wealth of info you have here. So first off, thanks! I have also figured out a few things that I think could help others and will post them when this (my first) round is done...but in the meantime need some advice.

The monster I have (will get up pics soon) is so tall its actually bending off the ceiling! To Roseman's and the rest of the Deep Water Culture credit, this was all done per the infamous CFL tutorial. I had a couple other runts that have already harvested but she is the one I was hoping for.

Basically I am running into a time issue, so the question is are there anyways to either rush this lady or slow her down. In 10 days, will be gone for 10 days and don't have anyone that can harvest her though they will be able to maintain the reservoir. Tomorrow is 11 (yes, 11) weeks of flowering. The strain was supposed to be faster, but not looking that way. Any suggestions on what I should do. Never thought it would take her this long, and no way to change my plans...HELP!

Can you check the trichs now and before you leave? If they are all clear when you leave you have a good chance of them just breezing along until you return. Looks like you have a sativa pheno there! If they are cloudy at all I'd turn the lights out on them to get them to hurry up as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom