Help

maddhatterr

have will been clean since the 25th of april....was a daily user but have been clean since....I am 6 foot a nd 185 lb.s going to be tested next week on wedsnday the 25th of may and I am still testing myself and comming up dirty...it is going to be an hour and a half interview for the state and cannot afford to piss dirty.....any help....don't want to take any thing thing that is going to make me have to piss during the interview......worried about haveing to hold it!!!!!! Help!!!!

You should be close to pissing clean in a few days since you haven't smoked since the 25th of April. I never have to do a piss test. But most of my friends have, and they usually exercise heavily the last week to burn up some fat, THC stays in fat cells, and drink lots of water to flush them out. Resist doing any exercise the last two days. Don't want the access THC from burnt fats to show up. Just drink 8 glass of water a day for the last two days and test yourself on the last day, the 24th it should be good to go. Most of my friends used this technique after being sober for a month and it works, with no detox drinks whatsoever.

Good luck to you! Hope others have suggestions for you to consider.

thanks high dive for the info and peace of mind...tested myself again today and the control line came in as usaul nice and purple red....however the thc test line did come through but very faint...I'd say half as brite as the control line on the dip stick test....would that be considered a positive result still or does it not matter how dark the line is as long as it shows up for a negative result?

The THC content in your fluid is declining. That is a good sign. Continue flushing yourself with water and do some running to speed things up. You will not get rid of it 100%, but a low % is where you want to be at. I have no experience in those dip tests but to be sure, test daily to see the decline. Seeing is believing. Keep it up!

if i don't smoke but I handle buds while manicureing will the thc absorb into my system just from touching the buds?

Not enough to fail the 50 nanogram/liter threshold....

Back
Top Bottom