Help

brodan728

Hi. I've tried to post things like different questions but I get no responces or awnswers. whhed do I have to do or where to go to to send a new post, whats the difference between a thread or post? I'm just have alot of questions but iether I'm doing it wrong or not putting it in the right place or knowing or am I just getting ignorded

Re: Please help me help myself

I've looked over your posts and to be honest there just isn't enough info about your set up or problem to give anything more than a guess.
Like one replay suggested, pics help a lot.

What kind of hydro? Have you fed them? If so what strength?

If you haven't fed them the yellowing is probably a sign they would like something to eat (besides themselves).
You asked about what nutes to feed them and in another post said something about some crystals.
My advice is get the 3 part Blue Planet Nutrients and feed a low dose until they develop a good root system.
Any of the other brands you see mentioned here will work too. Just follow the directions.
I don't think the 150 hps will be enough to see you to the end but it should be enough to get the babies started.

Pics and more details are needed.

Hi brodan728,

Check out this thread for some tips on what kind of info to include when you need help with something:
How to Ask for Grow Support

Check out this forum as well to see if you can find the answers to your questions there:
How to Grow Marijuana

We also have a search feature that you can utilize too.

:Namaste:

Hi brodan728,

Check out this thread for some tips on what kind of info to include when you need help with something:
How to Ask for Grow Support

Check out this forum as well to see if you can find the answers to your questions there:
How to Grow Marijuana

We also have a search feature that you can utilize too.

The voice of wisdom...

Best way to get help is to read, make an educated guess, post your outcome here and ask for feedback. People are always much more likely to help when you have show that you are trying to help yourself. A picture paints a thousand words as well.
:thumb:

.I lost alot of money. My set-up is in my closet made out of plywood lined with mylar, then it is a reca rectangler 5 gallon plastic storasorry pc crash, been down about a month. Y es like I said thath I'm a frist timer trying growing hydroponic I 'm growing. But I jumped intotubge container it with a 8" water stone 24/7. My the first time i failed lact of any food and all diede .I did'nt knoww until I found this group Here I have a grow place is in my closet 3 feet x 3 feet walls 4 feet hight lined in mylar, a rectangior 5 gallon plastic stourage tub.Also the lid has 4 holes cut out and have a sleve sitting just the sizeto hold a pop can. PH level is 6.0 Temp. 85-90. I just germenat in1 inch in rockwell cubes once 3 inches tall i set each cub into each cup in water aslo hydroton pebbles but All I have a 150 watt hps is that enough have got it I heard nutriangs and what what do I have to have and also tip's and suggestions. Brodan728 Thanks

hi brodan.
is there any reason you dont want to make a journal and upload some photo's and details for us? its pretty safe to do so here, just dont photo anything obvious like your address, lol.

mylar is good
150w sodium is fine.
PH in hydro could do with going down to 5.8 (6.3 is soil)
what nutrients are you using?
you say temps are 85-90. what about the water temp thats very important too. i think 67f is the magic number for the liquid.

im not the grammar police bro so im not having a go, but if you slow down a little, break it up into paragraphs and make complete sentences on each little topic.
Your brain is working so fast that your words are tripping over themselves to come out. it looks like you wanted to give a lot of back story and detail, then an editor tore it too pieces and said your whole story has to fit in one paragraph, lol.

pictures help a lot my friend.
what plants are you growing i.e indidca,sativa,ruderalis/hybrid
how is your airflow and humidity.

so your growing in a combination of rockwool/hydroton?
how long do you leave the water before a complete swap out.
how many plants are using that 1 8" air stone?

there are so many variables, this is why its good to keep a journal, it doubles up as your personal grow diary where you can write every little detail down and then look back over it later to get an overview of your own work.

when i started growing weed

I started out with trying hydro.. but i soon had to give it up and go back to try growing in soil...
i had to do this for picking up info on how to grow a plant and understading it!!

Soil is much more forgiving when u mess with PH, temperature, fertilizers and so on

If u know how to grow a plant, or u have tried gardening before u can try jumping directly into hydroponics..
but if u don't know how to grow anything at all hydroponics is gonna be a hard way to learn!!

im currently experimenting with Hydroganics. in my version you dont play with the water at all, you just keep it fresh and add a bubbler for o2.

Your plant food comes from the organic soil level and organic ferts. you treat it as you would any other soil grow and can be hi-brix and use innoculants and mychoriza(spelling), but should allow the plant to grow at hydroponic speed. =)

Ok, I'm growing in my closet. I used plywood for the grow room walls. I had limited room so my grow room walls 3 foot x 3 foot box and 4 foot walls You can see exactly what hydroponic 150 watt hps bulb kit. ( Mushroom Growing Kits | Shroom Kit | Hydroponics Grow ? Caligrow Kits )
The walls of my grow box walls is lined with malar. Keeping light on 24/7 I'm keeping the light roughtly 2 feet above the small sprouts.
I keep the temp at 80 degrees to 90 degrees. I also keep the ph levle at 6.0. I have used rockwel cubes for germanat then sit them in their desinated holes in the hydroponic tub.
I have know knowledge to do that and nothing else. I think thats what I what killed my last my baibys, no food .
Please help me with knowledge of what I need to do and what with the feeding, remember my kit has a 5 gallon rectangular plastic storage tub.
I've found out I need sombody to walk me througe this like after germanation and then put into tub will you or anyboy what vegies when to start possibly as seedlings and when they need more food. After germination period what do they need next remerber you can see my hydroponic 150 watt hps at the web site.
Mushroom Growing Kits | Shroom Kit | Hydroponics Grow ? Caligrow Kits

Ok, I'm growing in my closet. I used plywood for the grow room walls. I had limited room so my grow room walls 3 foot x 3 foot box and 4 foot walls You can see exactly what hydroponic 150 watt hps bulb kit. ( Mushroom Growing Kits | Shroom Kit | Hydroponics Grow ? Caligrow Kits )
The walls of my grow box walls is lined with malar. Keeping light on 24/7 I'm keeping the light roughtly 2 feet above the small sprouts.
I keep the temp at 80 degrees to 90 degrees. I also keep the ph levle at 6.0. I have used rockwel cubes for germanat then sit them in their desinated holes in the hydroponic tub.
I have know knowledge to do that and nothing else. I think thats what I what killed my last my baibys, no food .
Please help me with knowledge of what I need to do and what with the feeding, remember my kit has a 5 gallon rectangular plastic storage tub.
I've found out I need sombody to walk me througe this like after germanation and then put into tub will you or anyboy what vegies when to start possibly as seedlings and when they need more food. After germination period what do they need next remerber you can see my hydroponic 150 watt hps at the web site.
Mushroom Growing Kits | Shroom Kit | Hydroponics Grow ? Caligrow Kits

hmm brodan

I think u need to take a look a round the site at some journals.. instead of looking for a mentor over the internet.. this is what everyone else do..

Have a look at this link

I'm Super sure that if u do a little research and then start ur only grow journal on this site u gonna get all the help u need from the all the users:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom