Mfgr Xs nutes with Mfgr Ys supplements?

Istanbul

Hi all,
I asked this question in the Coco Grow thread a week or so ago and no one replied..I'm new to growing and the forum so maybe I put my question in the wrong forum or didn't prase it right ?? Or no one was interested in my dumbass question... which is fair enough I'm sure!

So I'm still trying to sort out if it's ok or not to use Mills suppliments along with Botanicare PBP... Maybe no one here uses Mills? ... And thats OK too because what I'm after really is to know if it's ever ok to use (company X's) main nutes with any other (lets say company Y's) additives??.... Does anybody here do this? ...Is it generally a bad idea?

I do have a PH meter and a TDS meter etc so I've been searching the forums here and learning alot....spending alot too! (alot for my budget anyway) ...so after I bought PBP nutes I was given some sample bottles of the Mills stuff.... which led to this question...

At one point my plants looked maybe a little nitrogen deficient (first true leaves turned yellow...(I removed them) ...don't know if that was the right thing to do for sure...... anyhow

Any tips or pointers appreciated. esp regarding the nutes thing!

Thanks
Isty
:peace:

I use the FF trio of nutes, Botanicare's Cal-mag, General Hydroponics's Hardwater Microflora, Dyna Gro's Protekt and some PH Down, lots of variety but my plants seem to be happy with it. Mixing stuff is kinda iffy but when I asked like you no one replied either, so I think it's ok as long as its not a strong chemical fert or something which will react with the nutes

Back
Top Bottom