PBP with Mills Nutes?

Istanbul

Hey peoples! total newb with nute question... My local shop seems to really be hawking Mills nutes ...I've searched the snot out of it but ain't finding much on good ol' Mills...

I did already buy some PBP and then was given the full line of Mills stuff to try out....since I'm new I have no clue and wouldn't know the difference since I got no experience...( I plan to learn) ...It's hard to put my finger on why but my spidey sense tells me I'm a little put off by Mills....again I am a "know nothing newb" so it's just a vibe I think I'm getting...wtf?

Anyway I wondered if since I have this free Mills stuff if it was sensible to use the PBP grow and the Mills additaves like Start-R, C4 and Ultimate PK with the Botanicare PBP.... Iv'e seen so little regarding Mills here that my guess is this is a futile question but I had to ask it... Any input greatfully accepted.

My 3rd post! Woa! .........Seriously this is a great forum and I'm learning alot (I've got alot to learn)
I'm still trying to sort out if it's ok or not to use Mills Additives along with Botanicare PBP... Maybe no one here has used Mills but I would still love any pointers as to using company X's main nutes with company y's additives. Does anybody here do this?
Any tips or pointers appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom