Need some flowering advice..

ganjuh

I'm growing 2 BC autos in 10-gallon bags of coco (outside). For veg, i was using strictly PBP Grow Pro and CalMag. My plants are in their 1st or 2nd week of flower, so i am transitioning to PBP Pro Bloom. Right now I am watering with 7 ml Grow Pro, 8ml Pro Bloom, and 5 ml CalMag per gallon.
The thing that confused me is that last week a few lower leaves turned yellow on both of my plants. But I was feeding them a pretty high concentration of PBP, like 15ml/gallon + 5ml CalMag, so why were the leaves yellowing even though i was feeding them quite a bit? I know yellowing is normal in late flower...but early flower??

I also have a jug of hydroplex and a can of beastie bloomz. I know they are different nutrient lines than PBP, but I would still like to use them along with PBP Pro Bloom. In what week of flower should I start using beastie bloomz and hydroplex?

Do you know what the N.P.K of the flower nute you are using? Most of the time the yellow is do to N def witch in flower is normal. Is it just the bottom leafs?

Back
Top Bottom