Need a little help anyone! Starting to yellow in early flowering stage

Buddinator

420 Member
Hello all..just need to know if anyone knows whats going on with the yellowing in early flowering stage..
I use black dog led max2 1000
Botanicare pbp
Seems like everything's fine until the flowering starts and yellowing begins not sure why at all..calmg has never really been a problem 4me
I use 3 gallon pots and the strain is hgk
I feed about 3 times a week 2with nuts and1 just water....

Hello all..just need to know if anyone knows whats going on with the yellowing in early flowering stage..
I use black dog led max2 1000
Botanicare pbp
Seems like everything's fine until the flowering starts and yellowing begins not sure why at all..calmg has never really been a problem 4me
I use 3 gallon pots and the strain is hgk
I feed about 3 times a week 2with nuts and1 just water....
Welcome my friend :welcome:
Are you in soil botanicare is for soil.
What ph are you feeding at. Your girls are starving. We can figure it out with a few more details

it starts with the lower leafs and works its way up little by little..

Im using canna coco
my ph 6.2
Using RO water
But it usually starts turning yellow around the 3rd week..
I think the mystery is solved...
You are not using soil, but you are using a soil based nutrient line. The pH requirements are much different for coco than for soil and you have mixed systems. You would be better served by using soil with those nutrients or hydro centered nutrients with the canna coco that you are in now. Once you get the nutrients that work best with that medium, you will start pH adjusting to the hydro range of 5.5-6.1 for optimum nutrient pickup. You might also want to change the way you water this medium and to that end I recommend that you investigate some coco grows here on the forum to see how other people use this soilless medium, and what nutes they use along with it.

All good questions and comments so far... Let me ask some more. Are you feeding at the recommended rates? Is that soil or coco? You are using LED which often causes Mg deficiencies, especially when using RO water, yet you are not having that trouble. Are you using tap water? If so, are you treating it

I think the mystery is solved...
You are not using soil, but you are using a soil based nutrient line. The pH requirements are much different for coco than for soil and you have mixed systems. You would be better served by using soil with those nutrients or hydro centered nutrients with the canna coco that you are in now. Once you get the nutrients that work best with that medium, you will start pH adjusting to the hydro range of 5.5-6.1 for optimum nutrient pickup. You might also want to change the way you water this medium and to that end I recommend that you investigate some coco grows here on the forum to see how other people use this soilless medium, and what nutes they use along with it.
Ok Ill start looking into that now..i always thought botanicare could be used for both soil and coco? thanks so much for your help!

Well I have high powered leds and when my light intensity us to high I get yellowing leaves not the yellow of a nitrogen deficiency but a fading yellow. Black dog is a very high powered light that give off 900 umol at 30 inches. If you flower 12hours that 38 daily light intervals. max dli for weed is about 60 and that is pushing your plant super hard with mean hella food co2 water etc is needed to keep up with the light you giving her. Keep in mind weed does well with 25 dli. So might just need to turn your light down some. Hipe that helps

Back
Top Bottom