Yellowing starting a bit too early?

Cut out nitrogen completely from here on in.
You should be feeding every other watering.
Bill

in truth nitrogen needs remain in flower. there was a chart posted on different strains and their needs recently. nitrogen wants changed far less than what you'd expect.

biobizz is essentially a f/f/f nute.

I know but there isn't any other good organic nutes in uk I heard oldtimer went shitty aswell I might consider biotabs it's quite expensive but it's water from start to finish basically

when it's coming out of a bottle you are really paying for the idea of organic more than the actual. it's true that it's sources are better though.

i've seen biobizz work good in a supersoil as a supplement if the soil depletes. much like @Emilya i think you might like a supersoil more than the biobizz approach.

Using a fortified super soil and URB would work. I know that there are easy ways to do an organic grow in the UK without breaking the bank.
I will defenetly consider supersoil if it's possiblity to grow in 3g pot without any big trouble ^^ also I need wait for new house to have space for container to cook the soil but that's defenetly the best idea btw what's URB ?

You can buy ready to go super soils that are already cooked and not have to worry about the cooking. URB is a microbe inoculation product that is sold in the UK and that would allow you to run super soil without ever having to create a tea or anything else because the microbes that come in with that product will activate the super soil and provide everything you need. Running in that configuration with an outside product to find the microbes you can easily run in 3g containers

You can buy ready to go super soils that are already cooked and not have to worry about the cooking. URB is a microbe inoculation product that is sold in the UK and that would allow you to run super soil without ever having to create a tea or anything else because the microbes that come in with that product will activate the super soil and provide everything you need. Running in that configuration with an outside product to find the microbes you can easily run in 3g containers
There's a product called ecotrive I think thats what you talk about, about ready supersoils I am not that sure one of my friends bought a bag of it and he had to throw all he's plants away becouse they been growing so shitty :D I would probably made subcool or something like that hopefully for my next grow I would have house ready anyway.
Thanks again for your help Emilya appreciate it :)

I'm afraid that when you research out getting the materials to you to make subcool's recipe, you're going to have problems getting the needed materials in the UK. I am reasonably sure though that there are ready to go super soils available to you in your market, so why go to all the hassle and expense of making your own? Even myself in my current grow, deciding to use super soil, I bought new commercial super soil available at my local grow store instead of making and cooking another batch.

Nah everything is actually easy available just the proportions of subcool are massive and hard to calculate :D , I bet yous have better choice in the US in UK I see only 1 option and it's not even supersoil its living soil as I said my friend used it and he regretted it.

Nah everything is actually easy available just the proportions of subcool are massive and hard to calculate :D , I bet yous have better choice in the US in UK I see only 1 option and it's not even supersoil its living soil as I said my friend used it and he regretted it.
do a google search on Subcool 1/8 recipe

@Emilya 1 more question do you think they might be underwatered ? I am following wet dry cycle but maybe I am going abit overboard with being dry ?
Just a wonder
Yesterday I also made pH at 6.3 like you said and water them
Edit: also I get suggestion that becouse I made such a short veg and the pot is that big (3gallons) the soil getting waterlogged and it's basically getting stagnant ? But it's not making sense for me as it's a fabric pot, the pot is dead dry after 3-4 days and people would have exactly the same problem in living soil as they using 15-20 gallon pots and they vegging for example 1.5-2 months indoor

@Emilya 1 more question do you think they might be underwatered ? I am following wet dry cycle but maybe I am going abit overboard with being dry ?
Just a wonder
Yesterday I also made pH at 6.3 like you said and water them
Edit: also I get suggestion that becouse I made such a short veg and the pot is that big (3gallons) the soil getting waterlogged and it's basically getting stagnant ? But it's not making sense for me as it's a fabric pot, the pot is dead dry after 3-4 days and people would have exactly the same problem in living soil as they using 15-20 gallon pots and they vegging for example 1.5-2 months indoor
no, I do not think you are underwatering... I told you what I thought was wrong. There are those who disagree with me about the need of a wet/dry cycle or even letting containers go dry at all, and it is totally up to you to believe me or them or none of us, as to who is right in this matter. You however, as the one in charge of your grow, must make a choice and go one way or the other and then stick with whatever decision you make. Asking me if I believe in my own theory about drying out the containers each cycle in order to get a better rootball isn't really going to get you the answer you are seeking because as soon as you speak to a living organic soil person with an opposing theory, you will get a different answer. My friend, trust none of us. Do your own experiments and see what works best for you.

no, I do not think you are underwatering... I told you what I thought was wrong. There are those who disagree with me about the need of a wet/dry cycle or even letting containers go dry at all, and it is totally up to you to believe me or them or none of us, as to who is right in this matter. You however, as the one in charge of your grow, must make a choice and go one way or the other and then stick with whatever decision you make. Asking me if I believe in my own theory about drying out the containers each cycle in order to get a better rootball isn't really going to get you the answer you are seeking because as soon as you speak to a living organic soil person with an opposing theory, you will get a different answer. My friend, trust none of us. Do your own experiments and see what works best for you.
Ohh no I done exactly what you said , the underwatering was just my clue I am happy with wet/dry cycle but I thought I am going abit overboard maybe and I am making my plants too dry that's good to know.
What about what the guy said with short veg and stagnant soil in that size pot ? I think it's loads of bull****

"too dry" is a very subjective observation... I think the true judge as to whether it is too dry or too wet is the plant itself and how it is reacting. Does it wilt and droop when you dry it out? If not, it probably isn't complaining about stagnant anything. Is it showing signs of being overwatered? Somewhere in the middle of those two extremes, lies the truth. Take everything you read on the internet with a grain or two of salt, including my stuff. I am not always right either and I have been known to change my mind now and then too.

"too dry" is a very subjective observation... I think the true judge as to whether it is too dry or too wet is the plant itself and how it is reacting. Does it wilt and droop when you dry it out? If not, it probably isn't complaining about stagnant anything. Is it showing signs of being overwatered? Somewhere in the middle of those two extremes, lies the truth. Take everything you read on the internet with a grain or two of salt, including my stuff. I am not always right either and I have been known to change my mind now and then too.
Righty no everything is looking alright ^^ 1 more suspicion if it's not pH like you said is light stress

@Emilya btw would you still reccomend wet/dry cycle in kinda "living soil grow " I am planning buy next time biotabs tablets it's basically tablets where you put in soil and you water from start to finish I seen people have amazing results with it and no problem grow its have stuff like blood meal feather meal and some other stuff. Or would you prefer to keep it slightly moist to not kill bacterias and the rest ?

You have assumed that drying out the soil kills the microbes. Lots of people these days are putting these illogical ideas out there, so I can see why it has become a concern to you. Consider this, please:

When you buy new dry soil, many brands these days include a whole list of microbes and fungi that they have loaded into their soil... totally dry. How do these microbes and fungi survive???
It is because they do not die when dried out... they hibernate and go into stasis. Add water, and they come right back to active living, multiplying and feeding your plants.
Lastly, consider fungi products like dynomyco... which is totally dry when it gets to you... how is that possible? Realgrower's Recharge... a microbial inoculation product filled with beneficial microbes and fungi... it comes as a powder. Great White, also comes as a dry powder. Mix it with water and instant microbes. If you are following my logic, this recent theory that microbes dry out when they get too dry in the container, seems to be all wet. I can't find a documented case where simply drying the soil out kills the microbes.

If our water pipes were cleansed of bacteria every time they dried out, such as overnight when we are sleeping and not using our water, there would be absolutely no need to contaminate our drinking water with chlorine... yet this has become standard practice. Apparently, dry pipes also do not kill microbes.

Again, be careful what you read and what you believe. Logic can oftentimes point you toward the truth when the facts don't make sense.

I do the wet/dry cycle to build roots. I have run organic grows for many years now, and never have killed off my microbes, and I go a lot drier than most people do, over and over again. Again, keep in mind that I am not advocating drying the plant out to the point that it has died... and there is always some moisture left in the system before that point and when we water. The microbes and fungi do not die because of this, it takes a lot more effort than that, such as regularly hitting them with chlorine.

@Emilya btw would you still reccomend wet/dry cycle in kinda "living soil grow " I am planning buy next time biotabs tablets it's basically tablets where you put in soil and you water from start to finish I seen people have amazing results with it and no problem grow its have stuff like blood meal feather meal and some other stuff. Or would you prefer to keep it slightly moist to not kill bacterias and the rest ?
oh, I like the biotabs system... I don't see why it wouldn't work well.

You have assumed that drying out the soil kills the microbes. Lots of people these days are putting these illogical ideas out there, so I can see why it has become a concern to you. Consider this, please:

When you buy new dry soil, many brands these days include a whole list of microbes and fungi that they have loaded into their soil... totally dry. How do these microbes and fungi survive???
It is because they do not die when dried out... they hibernate and go into stasis. Add water, and they come right back to active living, multiplying and feeding your plants.
Lastly, consider fungi products like dynomyco... which is totally dry when it gets to you... how is that possible? Realgrower's Recharge... a microbial inoculation product filled with beneficial microbes and fungi... it comes as a powder. Great White, also comes as a dry powder. Mix it with water and instant microbes. If you are following my logic, this recent theory that microbes dry out when they get too dry in the container, seems to be all wet. I can't find a documented case where simply drying the soil out kills the microbes.

If our water pipes were cleansed of bacteria every time they dried out, such as overnight when we are sleeping and not using our water, there would be absolutely no need to contaminate our drinking water with chlorine... yet this has become standard practice. Apparently, dry pipes also do not kill microbes.

Again, be careful what you read and what you believe. Logic can oftentimes point you toward the truth when the facts don't make sense.

I do the wet/dry cycle to build roots. I have run organic grows for many years now, and never have killed off my microbes, and I go a lot drier than most people do, over and over again. Again, keep in mind that I am not advocating drying the plant out to the point that it has died... and there is always some moisture left in the system before that point and when we water. The microbes and fungi do not die because of this, it takes a lot more effort than that, such as regularly hitting them with chlorine.
It's totally making sense you right, thanks again Emilya for your help appreciate it :) I am giving a go biotabs next time

@Emilya btw that's how plants looking today I think I will cut on N for some reason they have claws (two left ones)

IMG_20210511_185513.jpg

IMG_20210511_185507.jpg

Back
Top Bottom