Yellowing & strange purpling

Mazar

Hello guys, i'm a first time grower and i'm now in the first day of the 3rd week of flowering and in the last days my Mazar starded turning yellow on the lower branches' leaves, plus I noticed that some of them are purpling from the crown toward the tips.. I know that most probably I used too early the flowering nuts(2 days after swithcing to 12/12) and that some problems may be caused by this(such as nutrient burns), but now I cannot understand what I'm dealing with. Do any of you have any idea? :Namaste:

IMG_36688.JPG
IMG_365711.JPG
IMG_365610.JPG
IMG_36557.JPG
IMG_365414.JPG
IMG_36539.JPG
IMG_36528.JPG
IMG_36517.JPG
IMG_36507.JPG
IMG_36497.JPG

The leaf veins are black, there is something pretty bad going on. Any bugs around? Could it be root rot? Whats your humidity like? Are you keeping a close eye on ph? Have you damaged any of the roots in the past 2 weeks?

Being in a growbox in a room, there shouldn't be any bugs and i didn't spot any. I can't tell about the root rot, i'm usually watering every 3 days, once with nuts(1L) and once plain(1,5L or a bit more) water keeping the ph always around 6,5. I'm using a 20L airpot. Humidity is around 60% and unfortunately i cannot go lower, at least with the current equipment, and Temperature is usually around 21,5°C.
From seedling, this Mazar has always been in the same pot and i've never changed it... I'm really worried right now.

I want to say its some kind of mold but I'm not entirely sure. When ever I see black/brown stuff on plants it is usually related to an overabundance of water, either in the air or in the soil/medium. For temps, you want a range of 21-29C and nothing outside that ideally, is it getting colder than that during lights off? Cold temps + high humidity might be the doing of this plant damage

Well now that you made me notice it, the min temp recorded on the thermometer is 16.7°C, and it's been surely recorded at night..
Hope is not a mold.. Any other ideas?

Could be nitrogen and poor draining soil. Just cause pots have efficient drainage doesn't mean the soil does. And If a soil stays damp that can encourage mold and Rot as well

Doesn't the Manganese deficiency usually behaves in the other way(from tips to base)?

I'm using a LightMix from Biobizz that should have a standard quantity of vermiculite/soil in it, and I read on the website that this soil has kinda self-regulating system, that keeps the values at the correct level.
What about the Nitrogen? A deficiency?
Anyway, yesterday i flushed it with pHed water and I planned to dry it out for the next 4 days. Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you all for the answers

Mag can also make your leaves curl up and dry to dust if not addressed epsom salt is a easy fix

What are your nutrients?
I'd give the the standard base a and b or whatever and make sure they get a Lil nitrogen boost.

I'm leaning towards a nitrogen deficiency or soil being locked up.

The one for the vegetative has an NPK ratio of 4-3-6 and the one for the flowering 2-7-4. Which one would you suggest to use?

nitrogen is hurting,almost hungry.how are you testing ph??
the potassium is whats short leading to the iron deficiency.look at the pinwheel provided above, follow the arrows to see the effected minerals.Some times what we chase,is NOT the actual cause,its another nutrient/micro

you have stressed her at some point I can see the purple on the "trunk" watch the "veins" on the leaves,they did not turn that color over night couple weeks I suspect.they will slowly turn yellow down the center,then to the color is currently is.

I would hit it,with something that has a good (p) to help out the roots,I will research your nutrients,but I don't think I like the npk of them,not sure why the veg formula carries that.
I guarantee nothing,but ive had plants way worse than this,I drop them into flower with bloom nutrients,bam gone and back to running

I've got the drops that you put in the tested sample and changes its color, but i'm planning to buy an electronic on ph tester asap.. and yes, it's been like this for a while now, but i thought it could have been only due to the excess of nuts given in the early flowering.
So what do you suggest me to do now?
Thanks for the support!!

Back
Top Bottom