Help yellow purple dying leaves

When you say you agree what do you mean exactly sorry I just need some clarification cause I am so stressed out right now

Ok you were right TB it's soil less medium with nothing in it I just Googled it. So your in a quandary, you should be following a whole different regiment, than you have been look up some coco grows that's what ya got and you should be watering daily with a stronger feed schedule.

Ok you were right TB it's soil less medium with nothing in it I just Googled it. So your in a quandary, you should be following a whole different regiment, than you have been look up some coco grows that's what ya got and you should be watering daily with a stronger feed schedule.
I water when it is semi dry so you think it's turning purple cause i don't feed it enough

I would water daily and feed more often, maintain the same ph on the first feed, then drop it .1 on the next, and .1 again on the following feed, you will see them get better.

I do, every time I mix up 2 gallons of water/food I'll put 2-3 teaspoon in the water, but I'll mix 1/4 cup of xtreme mykos in the soil.

In hydro I use Technaflora Boost and bloom with awsome blossoms to finish and Plus O for micro life, in soil it's Organic and teas and I make my own nutes from plant extracts that I extract lol

Back
Top Bottom