Yellowing & strange purpling

get a pen and calibration solution,the soil could be locked all up,as was mentioned by duttypanty

its the easiest starting point,

I start my bloom nutes 2 weeks prior to the "flip" in the transitional period,You didnt hurt her there.

can you give me what you feed them?? I read the site,how many ml/l did you use of each product??

As i wrote previously, i'm using the whole biobizz set and giving the nuts according to the schedule that is in the link. Right now i'm in the third week of flowering, that means the week nr. 5 on the shedule and i'm planning to water again(with nutes, since last time i flushed it) in 3 days(tuesday) because i want the soil to dry out completely in order to give oxigen to the roots. If you agree I'll increase the bioBloom next time... Now i'm wondering, how much?

Being in a growbox in a room, there shouldn't be any bugs and i didn't spot any. I can't tell about the root rot, i'm usually watering every 3 days, once with nuts(1L) and once plain(1,5L or a bit more) water keeping the ph always around 6,5. I'm using a 20L airpot. Humidity is around 60% and unfortunately i cannot go lower, at least with the current equipment, and Temperature is usually around 21,5°C.
From seedling, this Mazar has always been in the same pot and i've never changed it... I'm really worried right now.
Kiaora bro, don't fret, from someone who deals with bud & stem rot every year, I don't think that's your problem, I have a white white widow that has looked like that, and to some point it still . No nutes for two weeks, and give one maybe two foliage feeds of Trace elements and iron chelate. Water only when necessary.
Enough with the scientific ph stuff.These plants are growing outside have never had their ph tested and only get fed when I feel they might like a feed.
Yes they had their deficiency's and overdoses but they are happy in this unfavorable climate
I want to say its some kind of mold but I'm not entirely sure. When ever I see black/brown stuff on plants it is usually related to an overabundance of water, either in the air or in the soil/medium. For temps, you want a range of 21-29C and nothing outside that ideally, is it getting colder than that during lights off? Cold temps + high humidity might be the doing of this plant damage
IMG20210312183728.jpg

IMG20210312174602.jpg

IMG20210312174443.jpg

IMG20210312174846.jpg
IMG20210312174304.jpg

IMG20210312174514.jpg

Back
Top Bottom