Half a LB a Month in an Aeroponic Tent

The new system is coming along but after some thought I've put it on hold. I need to renew my lease in July and the owner wants to put in a new HVAC system in either July or Aug. This means I need to take a break in the flowering cycle unless politics come to the rescue before then by passing HB 1100. It has already passed the senate now just waiting on the house.

Are you going to take some cuttings for future moms to minimize your down time incasee thet install th a/c?

Are you going to take some cuttings for future moms to minimize your down time incasee thet install th a/c?

Actually I will move my veg and clone units to my patient's house for the week. I have been thinking about keeping a couple of mothers in case of emergency though.

Here's a quick update on the Flower rooms.

Flower A Day 7

Flower_A_Day7.JPG

Flower B Day 42

Flower_B_Day_42.JPG

Flower C Day 7

Flower_C_Day_7.JPG

I ordered another 1k along with a drying net and a new carbon filter. The new light will go up right away and the tent may come down earlier than planned. Now that I have the drying rack I will set it up the tent as a "drying room" when the time comes.

Second to Last Harvest

Final update before my second to last harvest and end of the journal.

Here's "Flower C" at Day 21, 2 AK's in WaterFarms and 6 little ATF in coco. Now I remember why I don't use waterfarms anymore; too much maintenance. The AK's go through about 2 gallons a day so I am constantly mixing up solution. As you can see from the pics below I've been lazy and now my plants are showing it via a nitrogen deficiency.

ATF_D211.jpg

AK2_D21.jpg

AK1_D21.jpg

Flower "A" is also at 21 days. Same nitro deficiency here too.

Flower_A_Day7.JPG

Flower "B" is almost finished with it's 10 day final flush. Flowers are extremely heavy, if I didn't have the trellis up they would all be falling over.

B_Mess_D58.jpg

Unit_B_D58.jpg

The "light" pheno of Rainbow is light only during veg and now the buds and most of the leaves are such a dark purple they look black. My lame camera does not do justice to any of these flowering pics.

RBL2_D58.jpg

RBL1_D58.jpg

The "dark" pheno is extremely heavy, unfortunately it has a higher leaf to calyx than I prefer.

RBD_D58.jpg

The ATF is frosty as ever but I should have vegged it out longer.

ATF_D58.jpg

The two AK's are still pumping out the pistils. It would probably keep going on if I let it but the trichs are all cloudy so they will come down tomorrow with the rest of them.

AK_D58.jpg

I'll post some post harvest pics and weights when they're dry.

Harvest Report:

Afgoo : 3g

ATF : 20g

AK : 112g

Rainbow: 79g

Total : 214g = 7.64 oz

I should have just thrown the Afgoo away and not even wasted the space. I also should have grown out the ATF more before flowering. The AK and Rainbow both turned out great.

Shutting down the garden for summer so this is the end of the journal. See ya!

Harvest Report:

Afgoo : 3g

ATF : 20g

AK : 112g

Rainbow: 79g

Total : 214g = 7.64 oz

I should have just thrown the Afgoo away and not even wasted the space. I also should have grown out the ATF more before flowering. The AK and Rainbow both turned out great.

Shutting down the garden for summer so this is the end of the journal. See ya!

Congrat's on the harvest, Hash. Sorry to hear about the low yield on the Afgoo. Hopefully it's 3g of some of the best smoke you've had! Enjoy the AK & Rainbow and looking forward to your next journal! :high-five:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom