Aero/Nft finally loaded...

datrippp

aeroponic_unit_loaded_002.JPG

Ok, Finally got my clones to root, and loaded my aero/NFT system I built. These are just some real good bag seed clones I had taken. We have some barneys farm ***, And red cherry berry seeds that were gonna do next.

Weve got a 6x6x6 tent we made, its got a 600w HPS for lighting, And a 250cfm vent fan, Gonna add 1 more also. And 2 fans to move the airflow. It averages about 85 degrees during day, And 68-72 at night.. The setup has 14 sites, Weve only got 10 clones in it for this run for now. Using the technoflora starter kit for the Veg Nutes, and were gonna go with the Advanced nutes Ultra Premium Connoisseur blend for flower.. Anyone have any decent guesses on average Dry wieght I may get per plant out of this style system?
Thanks for all the posts on my other thread about this setup. Also, if anyone has anything to offer regarding this style unit, Id be greatly appreciative for any info. The only problem Ive noticed so far, is the nutrient solution has a tendacy to run back under the square tubes, and leak a bit on the floor.. Its not bad bad, But anything is to much as far as Im concerned.. lol..
Again, Thanks for looking...

Wow pit, thanks a bunch man..
Although I like this setup, Id tell anyone wanting to build one, do an update on the open end of the tubes, The nutes/water like to try and run back UP the bottom, and makes a hell of a mess. For now I just raised the ass end and it seems to help a ton. After this grow Im gonna make some angled shoots that will guide the solution into the res. Other than that this thing is great.. Its been 4 days and Ive got some great new growth.

i was pullin an oz and a half a plant with a 400 watter and 6 plants in this system. but i started my flower at like 10 inches.

Back
Top Bottom