Picts of Roots getting tangled in Veg Unit? How to get them to Flowering Unit??

simondetroit

roots34.jpg

I was planning on keeping these in this Aero unit for a few more weeks to pull some additional clones (once my current cloner gets emptied out). The roots however are already growining into each other? Once I put them into Flower I will need to renove them from this unit individually and put them in my Aero/NFT (stinkbud) System? I dont really see how I could cut the roots and actually get rid of all of the stuff that will eventually die?

Just change the lamp you have above them to HPS, reset your timer(s) and flower them right where they are.

Thanks Southern, but I'm flowering in an Aero/Nft system that will fit perfectly under my 600 watt hps. My system holds 14 plants to flower. I've been using the 4 plants that were in the photo to take my clones from. My plan was to take the 10 best clones that come out of veg and add those 4 (pictured) plants in with them in the system. I know once the plants get into the Aero/Nft system to flower it is sometimes necessary to cut the roots in order to keep them out of the reservoir and the plants seem to do fine. I think once I get another group of cuttings from those 4 plants pictured I'll just pull them out and cut the roots dramatically making sure none of the dead root material gets mixed in and put them into flower. Well thanks again Bro:peacetwo:

Bro, I run Deep Water Culture and my roots pretty much always get tangled, it's a guarantee. I just go ahead and cut them. You can cut the roots with little to no negative effects. :goodluck:

Very true!

Go ahead with Stgeneziz suggestion, if you need to move them to a different system cutting the roots will have little effect on them! So dont be scared now

Very true!

Go ahead with Stgeneziz suggestion, if you need to move them to a different system cutting the roots will have little effect on them! So dont be scared now

Sounds good. I'm gonna have to cut the shit out of them just to make sure none of the dead stuff comes along with it. Thanks guys :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom