Tangled roots?

bcarpenter24

So 2 of my plants (pictured below, 2 weeks or so ago) are in a raised garden, with no seperation between the two of them.
I have 8 plants all together.
The one plant (chocolata) is ahead of most of my other plants, including the one in the raised garden next to it by nearly 3 and a half weeks. If my roots are tangled together and I snip chocolata when its ready, will her roots rot once shes gone? Causing the other plants roots that its tangled with to rot possibly?

Attachments

• 20200916_155134.jpg
    20200916_155134.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
If a tree dies in a forest, it doesn't spawn a chain reaction that causes all the other trees in that forest to die. Also, if you have a compost pile cooking in the corner of your backyard... you're still going to have to drag the lawn mower out every week. I'm just sayin', lol. . . .

If a tree dies in a forest, it doesn't spawn a chain reaction that causes all the other trees in that forest to die. Also, if you have a compost pile cooking in the corner of your backyard... you're still going to have to drag the lawn mower out every week. I'm just sayin', lol. . . .
Yeah there’s all kinds of stuff decomposing in the soil already. I wouldn’t worry about it at all. Also the bulk of the roots are fairly close around the base of the stem. You can probably just dig out the main part of the root mass without hurting the other plant if you really want to. I do that to make shit out of the roots. The fine little roots that go further into the soil won’t hurt anything by decomposing.

Back
Top Bottom