Help

sponky11

okay im growing one plant in my dresser. im using 23 watt 6500k cfls for vegging mainly cause i already had them. how many should i use? dresser is only about 5ft tall 2ft deep and 2.5 ft wide. Also how long should i veg before putting it into flowering?

well the more the best i think !veg time depend from the type of plant you are growing generally for a non auto flowering
from 8 to 12 weeks depending how high the plant can grow depending on the space you have the more you vegetate the bigger the plant became hope this was of help enjoy your grow

If you are sticking with CFL's you want at least 65 watts per square foot. In your case that would be 325 watts. A 250 watt HPS will work well in that area also. With a height restriction of 5 foot I would not veg for more than 4 weeks max however. A safe bet is 2.5 times height growth when you go into flowering.. So if your plant is 2 foot tall when you switch over to 12/12 it will stretch to nearly 5 feet.

well im using 4 on two y splitters to start if off and I think im gonna get one of the other type of cfls its 6500k 55watt i think, but its a bit larger and should add a lot more light .Amazon: Hydrofarm FLC125D 125-Watt Daylight Compact Fluorescent Bulb
This is the link to the light I wana get, well its similar less watts i believe. is it worth it or should i just pack the dresser with a shit ton of the 23 watt cfls? im also not going to use an hps for flowering. im just gonna get some 2700k 45watt cfls...will i still produce a good bud?

Back
Top Bottom