greenhousetr

hey guys , my girls are about 2 weeks and i have seen green things on them . what do you guys think ? what is the solution ?

20170214_211939.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1312551

Without touching or smelling it, best guess would be get those seed starters outta the light. Looks like algae or some type of fungi but without seeing it in person and having no experience with those (what're they jiffy cubes?) particular cubes it could be something else. Please post more info and describe the green ish a little more and someone else, I'm sure, will be able to give you a solution.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i am using Root !t for propagation and 23w cfl for light . in the dark rook 26 celsius temperature and %60 for moisture . I am not using any chemicals at the moment . The smell like moldy . i have been using ventilation and 2 of them look sick that make me sad . i will add more photos soon guys . thanks for your help

Honestly, don't know what the best course of action would be. Maybe hydrogen peroxide or sm90 can be used to kill whatever it is. If you don't do that you could lose your plants. So get something to take care of that first and then something as simple as paper plates with a hole in it can prevent light from hitting your cubies. Sm90 will def work. Hydrogen peroxide not as good for that. Good luck! .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom