Help

Absent

Im in the first week of flowing and it seems my plants have a nitrogen Deficency, What Do I Do to fix it?

I have 2 waikiki queen 75% sativa 25% indica
1 California Dream 50% indica 50% Sativa
1 week into flowering
Indoor Foxfarm soil
1 400 watt hps air cooled
room temp 80
Water every 3 days
Foxfarm big bloom half cup in 1 gallon for first gallon and 4 tbsp. every fallowing gallon
room is 5ft. by 5ft. 8 feet tall

Get a general bloom fertilizer. Anything but miracle grow. Try to get something that says all organic nutes. Get a good balanced fertilizer like 9-9-16.

Pictures of this would help. Are you sure it's a nitrogen def? Once plants are put into flower, you generally cut nitrogen and boost phosphorous to give the plant what it needs for the bud cycle. Generally, some leaves will yellow or die, but this is later in the cycle as things are winding up. You didn't post any ph numbers, so I suppose your ph could have got out of whack and you could have locked out nitrogen at the tail end of veg.

Check the ph of your runoff next water/feed to make sure you're not up against a ph issue. Lockout of phosphorous could cause severe problems in the flowering stage.

Yes, do a flush! And it seems know one mentioned how much water you need... so I will. lol

Use 3 times as much water as your pot size. (ex. for a 3gal pot... flush with 9gl of water). Be sure the water used is the correct pH.

GL.

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom