Hemp Art Journal

Hey stoners this one is done.:headbanger:Funny story about the end of this one.I had a single bowl left,so to stretch it out I scraped my pipe and mixed the resin with the bowlful and got 3 bowls to the 1 I started with.Well I washed my hands but the last 50 knots smell of resin.:rofl:Well whoever will wear it will smell it and know the hemper was stoner while crafting it.

Sweetgreenfinished.jpg

At first, I didn't know if I was too wild about the different shades of hemp with that stone...but I have to say that turned out lovely! When the weave tightens up it will look really sharp. One of your better pieces so far! :adore:

:bongrip: Peace

That's so awesome bud! I love it!

By the way Pete, I think the stones are done (besides the opal) I will pull them from the tumbler and check tonight.

Thanks bro,I can't wait to see them.And thanks Redeyes I am proud of this one as well.Thanks for the support guys:cheesygrinsmiley::bongrip:Have a smokey Green night people.:peace::joint::peace:

"...whoever will wear it will smell it and know the hemper was stoner while crafting it."

You can say that again bro! +rep

No pics,no.Whole Lotta pain."I smell the rain and with pain and it's heading my way."When weather like this hits it kicks my ass from head to toe.Enough being sorry for myself but had to shout out to my girl Mary Jane,who without her presence in my life I'd go insane.Looking at a green marble disk bead I see what it will look like done,I can imagine a stoner in the stone age a thousand years ago(they have cultivated the plant from the start of time.)hemping around the fire using stones for beads.Nice a stoned stone aged me actually being able to grow a plant that can do everything and not going to jail for it.

Arizona.--Two commercial mining operations in Arizona produce blue precious opal. The body color is a light or pale blue with strong play of color in red, blue, green, and orange. The two operations sell most of its material as finished stones at the Tucson Gem and Mineral show and other local gem shows.

It's more like a gel Opal, Pete will see when he gets his, the gels are nice for necklaces.

That's Great Buba :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hope you are feelin' okay!!!

damn, a poet too ??!!!??

Y'all know they have opal mines, among others, you can pay to dig in?
Here in the US.
(Got cable now days and been watchin' a lot of Travel channel)

Thanks mago,doing better today,and if I'm a poet then I didn't know it.:smokin:Boss thanks,sorry the stone snapped after all that work. Is there any way to afix it to a piece of metal or hook of sorts.My "Hemp Dealer" told me I better make something real nice with what you send,and send it back for your wife.I told her she didn't even have to tell me that,I've been planning to all along.Any pics?And great job around the site man.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom