Hemp Art Journal

So Pete, when is the next festival where you go out and do those great trades? You've got some fabulous goods there to take to market.

Thanks Herb,the band that put on those festivals is retired,so no more crazy weekends of hash cookies and naked mud wrestling for this pothead.:smokin:
Right now I'm working on two pieces,the first is a thick natural bracelet with small blue and clear glass beads.The other one is all an all black choker with four frosted glass beads.Will post pics when I get more done.

Oh no! No more naked mud wrestlin'! What's the world coming to?

Here is the black choker,the frosted glass beads are dark as well so they don't show up as well,but trust me those pain in the ass bastards are there.Sorry had to vent just a little there,all better now.

Blackchoaker.jpg

Blackchoakerbeads.jpg

Does that watch always say it's 420?

The unthinkable happened today,a bracelet died.I was putting the last of some small glass beads on and one got stuck on a burr,when I attempted to force it through it broke a strand.So please lets all take a moment of silence for another casualty of the war against hemp,and pack a pipe in memory of a bracelet that never hurt anyone.:angel:

Snapped one when I had just finished the hole, looking for 400 grit diamond set it's here somewhere. I have to push down too hard with the 600.. The emerald are a lot harder than I thought, they need the 400 bit as well... Most of my rough came from coober pedy and lightning ridge. Lightning ridge also has some of the best boulder opal.

Back
Top Bottom