Hempy growers unite! Share common or past problems?

Getting ready to start my first hempy grows with coco. For that, I'm reading that I'll have to supplement my feeling with cal-mag. As far as the Hempy method itself, it's about as easy as it gets:

Get a bucket, drill a hole, add perlite, GROW! :morenutes:

DocBud and others are now using OC+ (Osmocote +) slow release ferts in hempy with great success! :goodluck: + rep

It's funny that I saw this thread. I am going to journal a 100+plant hempy grow very soon (likely March), I just finished an aero run and reset my flower room. I'm just waiting on some new mothers to fill out to the point where they will produce the clones. I had to flower my mothers on the last run as they were getting too big to deal with. I'll be feeding the Hempys with GH 3 part and a calmag supp. I hope folks will stop by.

It's funny that I saw this thread. I am going to journal a 100+plant hempy grow very soon (likely March), I just finished an aero run and reset my flower room. I'm just waiting on some new mothers to fill out to the point where they will produce the clones. I had to flower my mothers on the last run as they were getting too big to deal with. I'll be feeding the Hempys with GH 3 part and a calmag supp. I hope folks will stop by.

Daaannnnggggg! A 100+ plant Hempy with GH flora and calmag....I'm in!!!! But remember, pictures or it didn't happen!

If I miss it send me a PM to remind me....I love large grows.

peace....

Hey 420fied I was wondering what you've been up to and here you are, I can't wait to see your plans please start your journal asap.

For those who haven't read it, your last journal is one of the best on this site that I've read... good luck!

Hey 420fied I was wondering what you've been up to and here you are, I can't wait to see your plans please start your journal asap.

For those who haven't read it, your last journal is one of the best on this site that I've read... good luck!

Thanks for the kind words my friend. This next journal is going to be a good one. Look for it to start up sometime in March.

It's definitely a go.....and as you can see from the link to my other journal, I love to post pics so I will be posting plenty.

Holy crap 420fied....I went through your journal and you do like pics....That was a badass journal...(and your grow partner looks a lot like Batcave's grow partner...You may have to check out his to see what I mean)

I see you are or may have been thinking about a large outdoor Auto grow, thinking it could get done before late summer and the large mechanical birds are out and about....It makes sense to me and I have thought the exact same thing about auto's until I started growing some and really looking into them. The ones I have are indoor and are NOT auto's like advertised....I (and a lot of other's) have had to switch the photoperiod to 12/12 to induce flower....for me it was after about 60 days of pure veg...I just kept waiting and waiting.

I guess my point is, make sure you get "real" auto's....Don't take a chance on one without knowing what you'll get. Mine are Jock Horror Auto's and they have a known issue.

peace and good luck....

Holy crap 420fied....I went through your journal and you do like pics....That was a badass journal...(and your grow partner looks a lot like Batcave's grow partner...You may have to check out his to see what I mean)

I see you are or may have been thinking about a large outdoor Auto grow, thinking it could get done before late summer and the large mechanical birds are out and about....It makes sense to me and I have thought the exact same thing about auto's until I started growing some and really looking into them. The ones I have are indoor and are NOT auto's like advertised....I (and a lot of other's) have had to switch the photoperiod to 12/12 to induce flower....for me it was after about 60 days of pure veg...I just kept waiting and waiting.

I guess my point is, make sure you get "real" auto's....Don't take a chance on one without knowing what you'll get. Mine are Jock Horror Auto's and they have a known issue.

peace and good luck....

It's funny that you make this post. 2010 was a disaster as far as my outdoor season went. I actually had a plan in place for this past fall but it fell through in a big way. I did order autos but the seeds that I received were not of any quality. I won't mess with autos of any kind again. When the autos fell through I had to rely on some seeds that I had here and they were older..... I had germination nightmares, and every other problem you can think of.... not to mention the ground that I grow on got sold. Therefore, the 2010 outdoor plan got scrapped.

The good news is that 2011 will be better. The ground that I grow on is for sale again and the owners live out of state so my spot is good to go again..... plus, the seeds/genetics issues have been handled and this fall looks to be a go. I have scaled down my plan a bit and may go with approx 100 plants outdoors but I don't know yet..... we'll see when summer gets here.

For now I am concentrating on getting ready for this indoor run. I hope to see you around.

It's funny that you make this post. 2010 was a disaster as far as my outdoor season went. I actually had a plan in place for this past fall but it fell through in a big way. I did order autos but the seeds that I received were not of any quality. I won't mess with autos of any kind again. When the autos fell through I had to rely on some seeds that I had here and they were older..... I had germination nightmares, and every other problem you can think of.... not to mention the ground that I grow on got sold. Therefore, the 2010 outdoor plan got scrapped.

The good news is that 2011 will be better. The ground that I grow on is for sale again and the owners live out of state so my spot is good to go again..... plus, the seeds/genetics issues have been handled and this fall looks to be a go. I have scaled down my plan a bit and may go with approx 100 plants outdoors but I don't know yet..... we'll see when summer gets here.

For now I am concentrating on getting ready for this indoor run. I hope to see you around.

Oh, you'll see me around.....Sucks about the auto's you had. I was ready to toss mine out when they wouldn't flower out of pure frustration, but calmer heads prevailed and I kept em...thankfully.

Good luck in 2010 my man and keep the pics coming....

peace...

420fied I'm in a limited space but I'm gearing up for as big a hempy sog as I can pull off, would love to hear your preliminary ideas because I'm sure there will be stuff I can steal.

I'm just popping most of the seeds now, I plan on vegging them for 30-45 days, taking clones and being ready to go about 30 days later. So it's not like I need to know today, but sooner is better.

If you want to wait for your journal I totally understand that too. Thanks and take care!

Back
Top Bottom