Questions about Hempy.

4iLLEsT2bTCH0

Hey guys! I've been a member here for a while, I have 2 grows under my belt. I stopped coming to 420 mag for a while because I had to stop growing due to some health problems. I have been wanting to get back into growing for a while, and so I came back and started reading up on things to refresh my memory. I've read thru some recent grow journals, and I really want to try a hempy grow. I have some questions about it though before I go out and get the things I need for it.

1. I have a very small grow space, I don't have much room for vertical growth, so with my previous grows I've had to LST. Is it possible to LST with a hempy bucket? It just seems like the medium wouldn't be stable enough for it.

2. Exactly how do you construct a hempy bucket?

3. What is the best medium to use? From what I read perlite/vermaculite seems ok, but I've read that vermaculite is bad to breathe in. What else could I use?

4. For nutes I want to try to get Dynamite time release.. I was reading Docbud's grow journals and I like the suggestion of putting them in some sort of mesh bag on top of the medium, so that when flushing time comes along, I can remove and flush. Would I need any other supplements?

5. How often is it necessary to water using hempy buckets? When the plants are still young (before the roots hit the res at the bottom) is it necessary to water daily, or several times a day or every other day? Is it ok to let the roots get dry?

6. When starting seedlings, what should I use? I don't really trust rockwool or jiffy cubes, so what do you hempy growers suggest?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and thanks in advance for any answers you might have.

Someone on here has to have some info they could share with me about growing in hempy buckets.

Anyone willing to give me some advice? Please?!

Back
Top Bottom