Herb Dean's Automatic Boombastic Buds In Progress

Afternoon, cannabis enthusiasts!

Quick update on my little autos:
Green crack seems to be really strong. She’s definitely loving life. Seems like my first tie down on her is working well so far and her lower growth is starting to get active.

I decided to top both Kalashnikova and Dutch Blue. They were both looking nice and healthy and strong so topped them at the 4th node. Hopefully they bounce back quickly and continue to enjoy life!

Pineapple Express has healthy new growth finally which is good. Nice to see her coming out the other side of whatever was bothering her. Pretty sure the ph pen has given all 4 girls a new lease on life. They (and me) seem super happy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Few pics below for the curious.

Hope everyone’s 2020 is off to a great start! :ganjamon:

Looking good,Herb!
My plant got topped today too,so now the fun begins!

Hey guys, update on my little ladies :Rasta:

All well in the HD home. Nothing worth complaining about. A couple of fungus gnats spotted and Pineapple Express has been hard to please with her watering. Looks great, then she’ll droop. Then she’ll look great again annnnd then she’s droopy again. All after one watering lol. Guess I’m still getting used to these small pots :laughtwo:

Good growth happening all round. Eagerly awaiting MC so I can switch them over to their new food :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ll start training Pineapple Express in the next few days and hopefully the other two which were topped start giving my something to work with soon!

As always, any input or advice is greatly appreciated! Much love 420 :ganjamon:

Hey guys, hope you’re all well and growing strong!

My 4 have been mostly well behaved so far. Pineapple Express is very sensitive to her watering and has gotten droopy on me a few times so I’m waiting until the top few inches get properly dry between feeds now.

Started doing more LST after a few of the cookies Mrs HD whipped up and I snapped one of the bud sites on Dutch Blue right next to wear I topped her. Lol oh well, you live and you learn. She’s looking super happy still and growing strong so will make do with what’s leftover :laughtwo:

Alrighty, have a good night guys and smoke one for me! :ganjamon:

Wear lol :laughtwo:

Hey green thumbs,

Still pretty happy with everything going on. I’ve been loving messing around with LST. I like being hands on so it’s good, it keeps me busy.
No MC nutrient delivery yet so currently feeding canna a and b, canna rhizo, enzymes and a calmag and have been ph’ing my water between 5.8 and 6.2 and trying to vary it.

Defoliated a little today but only a small amount off each lady to promote good airflow and push the nutrients to the right spots. Pineapple Express has still been pretty sooky but she’s growing well so I’m not too concerned. Hopefully I get her back to full health soon.

Alright guys little picture update and I’m outta here! Love! :ganjamon:

Everything's looking good,Herb!
I’ve been loving messing around with LST. I like being hands on
And it'll pay off at harvest time...lots of budsites on those ladies :welldone:

Everything's looking good,Herb!

And it'll pay off at harvest time...lots of budsites on those ladies :welldone:
Thanks legend, appreciate it! :ganjamon:

Every grow we continue to learn. It’s a great experience.

hope your grow’s going well mate. I can’t figure out how to find it hahaha

Quick update on the garden:

MC finally turned up late last week and the girls have now had a couple of feeds with it. Such a treat with how simple it is to feed them now. So stoked! Thanks again @Ganjagrandaddy I’m excited to see how they like it :yummy:

Defoliated a decent amount off the girls yesterday for the first time and they seem to have bounced back well. Love seeing all the twists and bends off the LST.

Anyway, here’s a few snaps of the ladies

Quick update on the garden:

MC finally turned up late last week and the girls have now had a couple of feeds with it. Such a treat with how simple it is to feed them now. So stoked! Thanks again @Ganjagrandaddy I’m excited to see how they like it :yummy:

Defoliated a decent amount off the girls yesterday for the first time and they seem to have bounced back well. Love seeing all the twists and bends off the LST.

Anyway, here’s a few snaps of the ladies

Clean and green mate. love how uniform they look with the mc . All that chlorophyll with no paling has to be good in veg. Love the stuff for its ease of use. I switched during my grow too but this next run will be MC ( with calmag and silica too) all the way. I am running 4 supersoil pots too but they only get water so I expect a huge growth difference again there. The MC flew past the organics once they got used to it. surprised me how much difference it made in the end.
All looking good in here now Herb. keep up the good work mate.

They're coming along great Herb-definitely loving the Mega Crop & TLC !
I can’t figure out how to find it
Just click on the "lo budget grow" link in my sig- I've only got one plant going right now...I had 2,but one turned out to be a boy- both grown from homemade regular seeds, so the one I have left could also end up a boy....but surely that won't happen.... :)

They're coming along great Herb-definitely loving the Mega Crop & TLC !

Just click on the "lo budget grow" link in my sig- I've only got one plant going right now...I had 2,but one turned out to be a boy- both grown from homemade regular seeds, so the one I have left could also end up a boy....but surely that won't happen.... :)
cass your sig link doesnt work to your grow mate.

Odd...it works for me...are you clicking on the title of the journal - the one with the peace sign beside it?

Odd...it works for me...are you clicking on the title of the journal - the one with the peace sign beside it?
I got ya fella. I was using the lower one. thanks Cass. loved the nug of the month shot.

Hey guys, sorry for being so bad at keeping up to date on here. I’m horrible with it!

I’ve been going alright with the girls. Had a couple of issues come up a few days after switching to MC where the sugar leaves right at the tops were twisting and drooping down. Had some advice to give them a bit of a flush and have been feeding at half strength for a few feeds now and I think they’re coming good.

Have any of you guys ever had that happen to your girls? I think it’s because I wasn’t getting much runoff to be honest. That’s something I know I wasn’t being disciplined enough with so that’s my guess anyway lol.

So, don’t think I’m great at this journaling business - I don’t even know what week of flower my girls are :laughtwo:
I’ve been feeding them at 6.2 ph and getting good runoff.
Getting a little warm in the tent so I think I’ll get a little fan going down outside to push the cool air in.

Few cheeky snaps for the 420 mates coming up. Cheers guys hope you’re all well! Smoke a fatty for me! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom