Herbies don't answer e-mail?

want1

I sent an e-mail to Herbies about 1 month ago asking if they accept US postal money orders or if the take reloadable green dot visa or reloadable visa....no answer at all. Don't know if I want to do biz with someone that can't answer my question.

Have you seen their spokesman? He doesn't look the kind of guy who answers emails promptly.

7350b0aa01bc7a338efe29aad78a673c.gif

The only time I had to email them, I got a quick reply like any normal business - solved my issue within a week, too - great company.

Keep at it - something must have gotten lost.

Aren't your billing questions answered in their FAQs?

me too. had no problem getting emails. and, they were very freindly, and professional. the thing with them, tho, is they are a re-sale outfit. getting seeds from the home source, will save you some money. however, i get my orders, in about five days, from either.

Afternoon to all .......

Just stopped to say I just got my first order from derbies and it was painless , from the time they got my order till I showed up in the mail box 5 days , not to fuckin bad , it was my first time ordering and it was , painless.......:goodjob: ...

I had sent a couple emails and they answered them in a timely manner, here is what I found out, IF your going to send a email ''east ..accross'' the pond , email them in the afternoon or early evening and they will answer you by 9-10am the next morning ,,,easy easy lemon squessey.........

Any hoot ..best of luck on your quest

Be well

Fringe50

I ordered some seeds on 01-06 from herbies, got email that they shipped on 01-07 and got them on 01-17.
Didn't email them so don't know how they respond in that fashion.

Back
Top Bottom