Herbies Seeds

Pjpoppet

Just a heads up for those in Australia, I tried Herbies for seeds, they have been confiscated twice in AU customs, I did get seeds delivered from elsewhere a company in Ireland, so I don’t know what they’re doing wrong.
image.jpg

@Trala and @McRib are regular members who also live in the land down under…

I know Trala had serious issues finding a regular supplier of beans until she landed on Herbies.

since Herbies is a site sponsor I’d reach out to ask if they can be reshipped. I know some growers use an alternate address so that the beans get shipped to their cousin or whatevs and nothing untoward is shipped or received at the actual grow location

sorry to hear that you had some trouble with Herbies seeds being confiscated by Australian customs. My cousin from Aus have been using Herbies for years without any issues. Sometimes shit happens, but that doesn't mean Herbies is a bad seedbank. Perhaps there were just some bad luck instances with your particular order

I hope you find success with the Irish seed company and wish you the best of luck with your grow!

I don't know I recently purchased some seeds to Au they arrive with the crazy delay but still I was happy to receive them, anybody from queensland here? Honestly I have some concerns about aussie customs but I ordered with insurance

I have received an email offering one last attempt to deliver, which I am glad about, I’ve already tried two different addresses, I’ve asked a few mates if I can use there’s, no luck yet

Back
Top Bottom