Hermis, out of luck?..or...

kdogsgirls

Hey, ive got a plant I found thats deffinitly a hermi....sorry im only able to post pics in my gallery..droid x..
I have a real good picture there if anyone wants to see.
My question is its a small plant, like a foot and a half, ive found and pulled off three single male flowers so far, but ive been scared to put shim back in cuz I know they pop up fazt and they hide well when theres tons of hairs..could you keep up with removing the flowers or do they hide in the buds and screw the whole crop..the lastthing I need is a shitload of useless seeds..
A plant becomes sexualy mature right around twenty one days old , showing deffinite hairrs or sacks, I flowered this one at seven days or so old..could that be why?

Musta been stress, I had a lot going on and I have a friend who keeps planting seeds, he has no clue..so I end up with all these little plants and a ton go to waste..hes an idiot, he doesnt understand you cant start plants while in 1212 with one room

Musta been stress, I had a lot going on and I have a friend who keeps planting seeds, he has no clue..so I end up with all these little plants and a ton go to waste..hes an idiot, he doesnt understand you cant start plants while in 1212 with one room

While it could have been the cause, don't rule out that it might have been doomed right from seed.

Mr. Cervantes states that germinating seeds under 12/12 can increase the chances of a female. I personally have not tried it, but I would be willing to just off of that man's word anyday. Sad to hear about the hermi Kdog, I would be too nervous to keep it near my females though and would just scrap it.

Jorge is the man..i had no idea, never heard that . I always thought, musta read it somewhere, that plants dont know what the hell they are until the sexually.mature..im a burnout so I probably dreamt that shit up in my own head, forgot and thought I read it somewhere..lol...

So kdog my homes what's good!!!! Hey are you gonna keep that crazy little stranger in your garden? I surly wouldn't !

I just jumped on shims face and mooshed it like a cigarett butt...lol yeah that sneaky freak is history...that the first and last time ill ever reachup and feel balls, I hope...there were like two yesterday every branch today has a ball..not multiple jjst one ball hanging on a stick..

Good I was worried you might keep that around it was the weirdest herm I've ever seen brotha! NEXT! Hermie you may know please pack your knives!

That shit was wierd one ball on every node, I have read about people searching through the buds and removing every male flower, but I dont have time for that..i started with twelve plants , three were male,,and this one is a herm. That leaves me with eight nice chicks in five gals..this week the second 600hps goes up ..theyre gonna fatten up nice I hope..1200 hps in a five by five..pumped

You're going to need sunglasses to see your plants Kdog :)

I finally dug deep in the pockets last week and ordered a 400watt switchable light With both a MH/HPS bulb, I am excited to be joining the HID growers.

Back
Top Bottom