Hey 420 whats happening

HighLand

Alright guys, first time grower sick of paying over the odds prices for crap quality green.
heres a quick breakdown of my setup.

Grow Tent
Light : LED Plaska 90w Full Spectrum Lamp
Strain : DinaFem Haze
Soil : BioBizz Light-Mix Soil

Havent started growing yet waiting on my tent arriving hoping Monday / Tuesday.
Some great information on this site, and any comments are welcome.
HighLand

HighLand, :welcome: to the best place for growers and friends to hang out. I am glad that you are here. :420: has some of the best and most knowledgeable people that are willing to help others. We are like family here. We are all family and friends I guess you could say. The thread at the top of this forum topic will unlock a vast amount of information for your reading and viewing pleasure. Everything from how to grow to medical information to legal/activist information. I certainly understand about wanting to grow your own. Most of us here grow our own. We got tired of overpaying for crappy, tumbled, poorly grown, non-organic cannabis. This site is trying to spread the word to the world about the truth of the benefits of cannabis and hemp. You can grow your own excellent cannabis for a fraction of what it costs to buy from someone else. There are a lot of knowledgeable friendly folks here that are willing to spend their valuable time helping you to succeed. I would suggest that you start a grow journal and put pictures in it so we can better see how to help you. If you have any questions please ask. :peace: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom