Hello guys!

New/old grower here. Medical patient in a Weird state, Utah, and thought I’d join to pick brains and help where and if I can.

Just sick of paying such extreme prices for bud, that I know I can grow better.

Been out of it awhile. Contemplating a small personal grow in a grow tent. Not wanting to spend a bunch initially I purchased a grow tent/fan/light combo to work out the kinks. I’ll upgrade as I go.

So I look forward to reading grow forums and personal comments in my quest to grow my own quality bud!

:welcome:

High & Welcome to 420 ... The best site ever ! Start a journal when you get your grow started & you'll get plenty of members to join in & help with any issues you come across.
We also need more Activist so if you care to "Fight for your right to Party" please visit the Avtivist Corner.

Welcome to the forum @Ganjasavedmylife :welcome:

New/old grower here. Medical patient in a Weird state, Utah, and thought I’d join to pick brains and help where and if I can.

Just sick of paying such extreme prices for bud, that I know I can grow better.

Been out of it awhile. Contemplating a small personal grow in a grow tent. Not wanting to spend a bunch initially I purchased a grow tent/fan/light combo to work out the kinks. I’ll upgrade as I go.

So I look forward to reading grow forums and personal comments in my quest to grow my own quality bud!
You're in the right place :high-five: most people have their personal journals in their signature, so take a look and ask questions, that's what we're here for :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom